Were you ever stuck on a train in the train yard?

Abba

I'll put a good darn loop track up your home-groomed pig's butt to see if there is tape worm virus arghhh, it is nearly pirate month, uhh not really!!!

You're nothing but a f***ing idiot that likes to post nonsense on these boards. When you self-banned yourself the forum was peaceful, at least, without you. Now you're back to screw it all up again.

I'm not the only one to tell you that you are wrong. SubwayGuy, w8Hou, Joe, just to name a few, are also others who have said that you;'re wrong. Coney Island is NOT A LOOP. Erase that thought from your mind already.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lance25

Damn, we're still on this?? I don't mean to butt in but I must. Megabus, when you use Wikipedia to try to prove a point, be sure to read the entire article before using it to base your claims upon. Case in point, lines in other countries that have multiple stations before they complete a loop are the same line (i.e. the Blue Line in LA or the Wirral Line in Liverpool, England). Coney Island cannot be considered a loop because the trains do NOT loop around to get back to DeKalb or Atlantic Aves. For example a (Q) train doesn't go from W 8 St to Stillwell, then back up 86 St on the (N), but instead heads back to W 8. Same thing with the (D)(F) and (N).

I know, there is no passenger service as that way, but I am stating it maybe possiblility for a loop but otherwise, now it seems that a loop only is 'uni-directional' under some review, so I am partially wrong in ways. Well, that proves what's behing the flames of SubwayGuy, w8Hou, Joe, Lrg...

Look you are ALWAYS wrong. It is not a loop, it will never BE a loop. City Hall is a loop. Old South Ferry is a loop. 207th St Yd has a loop. Corona Yd has a loop. 239th St. Yd has a loop. Westchester Yd has a loop. Jamaica Yd has a loop. CI Yard has two tracks that can be used as loops.

But STILLWELL AVENUE STATION IS NOT A LOOP. If a train uses it to turn back "railroad north" it is not using the station as a LOOP, it is using it as a THROUGH STATION which is something else because it is typically a TERMINAL. To be a loop, a train must be able to return on the same line it entered on without ever changing direction. A train that enters Stillwell Avenue station going South on the Sea Beach Line cannot return north on the Sea Beach line without changing direction. Hence, survey says NOT A LOOP.

The sooner you stop making excuses and posting ignorant illiterate bullshit the better off this thread will be. I'm not going to bother PMing you about any of it because you do not matter enough to me that I would be willing to waste PM box space on messages to or from you so just deal with it and stop being a f***ing idiot already.

Watch your mouth person, as I stated a loop is a loop, and the track layout for the (N)(Q) Stations are clearly a loop, and I am not station the station itself, Coney Island Station + West 8th St. Aqaurium + the station just before the curve

Watch were you type your false information AWWang....You are f---ing clueless. There is no loop. The track layout on the N and Q is clearly not a loop. You for one need to stop posting here.

Alright, lets just stop flaming this thread and move on, if you guys have problems bring it to PM or more details to support your statement say it in detail and do not curse like a person with no manner and education, thank you!

Enough with the AWWang and MegaWang stuff, I am MegaBus now and how many times do I have to say it, 1,000,000 alrighty. So if you call me Megabus and support your statement by telling me how you count the Coney Island U Track layouts as not a loop, thanks you as well.

Please no Flame which make everyone's face ultimately look like it's ablazed -> :mad:. Please use detail, manner and good education to support your statement from now on alright?

STOP ASKING PEOPLE TO PM YOU!!! We obviously don't want to PM you because we're not interested in the shit you want to disclose via PM which is nothing but pure f***ing nonsense. So turn off your computer, leave your house and get yourself a broad.

Well, having problems and such bring it to PM, I do not like trashing Harry's forums alright. PM does not bring trash, it brings discussion.

I, for one, do not want to PM you. I'm sure as hell that no one else here want to PM you either so stop asking that already; I am NOT going to PM you and I don't see myself doing so anytime soon

Anyways, SubwayGuy has already put this thread to an official end with his explanation; Coney Island is NOT a loop station, it's a through station. So can you PLEASE accept that and move on?

Look you are ALWAYS wrong. It is not a loop, it will never BE a loop. City Hall is a loop. Old South Ferry is a loop. 207th St Yd has a loop. Corona Yd has a loop. 239th St. Yd has a loop. Westchester Yd has a loop. Jamaica Yd has a loop. CI Yard has two tracks that can be used as loops.

But STILLWELL AVENUE STATION IS NOT A LOOP. If a train uses it to turn back "railroad north" it is not using the station as a LOOP, it is using it as a THROUGH STATION which is something else because it is typically a TERMINAL. To be a loop, a train must be able to return on the same line it entered on without ever changing direction. A train that enters Stillwell Avenue station going South on the Sea Beach Line cannot return north on the Sea Beach line without changing direction. Hence, survey says NOT A LOOP.

The sooner you stop making excuses and posting ignorant illiterate bullshit the better off this thread will be. I'm not going to bother PMing you about any of it because you do not matter enough to me that I would be willing to waste PM box space on messages to or from you so just deal with it and stop being a f***ing idiot already.

Theres a loop in his small head. Probably a hamster with a wheel in his melon.

Well, you just hate the (P) & (M), :cool: lol :cool:...

And I accepted it dude, so please read it over, and I am moving along just like the WTC project.

SO CONEY ISLAND HAS BEEN PROVED NOT A LOOP BY LANCE AND SUBWAY GUY! I AM WRONG THIS TIME!

^

|

U Can read this if you have Eyes!!!

Okay, are you officially done?

You're not gonna post stupidness on this board anymore, or will you just self-ban yourself again?

Have you learned your lesson??? Will you cease and desist with your childishness?*

*A one-worded response (particularly a "yes") will be fine....

Thank you for finally saying it in detail, because you are clear like green light now. And told me how loop in railroading applies, you deserve another Thanks, :tup:. And antoher if the Thanks button shows up, :)!

Slight correction though... And alright you and w8Hou and LRG just hate PM, ah well. E-mail seems dead, :).

Alright and you better stop flame warring, now I need you to prove it is not like a loop and clearly support it with details you seem to not know either while Lance proved it and he proved me wrong so bring your issues to PM and I am clear like it is the best day for a Space Shuttle launch in the history of Earth!

Why PM you. It is so useless because you can not comprehend that you ignore a couple NYCTF members that your post is WRONG. It will be the same shit you did in this thread, no change at all. This is happen before and it has happen again. You need to STFU and read.

I for one did provide proof if you follow the thread and not posting broken English and diverted to off topic in this thread like you did.

Back to topic, I was on the (:) at Brighton Beach, and it left the station headed for the yard, and as soon as it leave Brighton Beach I started to freak out a bit. Later, the train operator stopped his train at Coney Island, opened one door and let me out.

Just cut it already, you clearly need to learn HOW TO PROVE YOUR POINT WITH CLEAR AND EFFIECIENT STATEMENTS AND WITHOUT THE CURSING AND BAD LANGUAGE!

You should cut the nonsense crap before you do this stunt again.

Back to topic, I was on the (:) at Brighton Beach, and it left the station headed for the yard, and as soon as it leave Brighton Beach I started to freak out a bit. Later, the train operator stopped his train at Coney Island, opened one door and let me out.

Yes, let's get back on topic, shall we?...

I've always wondered what it'd be like to get stuck in a train yard, especially if you fell asleep on a train and crew members didn't get you off. It makes me wonder: if I got caught in a circumstance like this it'd suck if I was on an R68/A because I couldn't get out via storm doors since they're locked. Then again I wouldn't wanna risk coming into contact with the infamous third rail...I always have my phone on me so I could just call for help to make sure I would get out safely so as to not impede the TA with liability issues and other stuff.

Must be a quick hard time, but glad the T/O stopped and let you out, you should have gotten some photos of the (:) at CI-Stillwell, but maybe you did, :)!

I did not have a camera on, but I'm glad I didn't end up in the yard. T/O thought the C/R checked all cars, guess he didn't.

Yes, let's get back on topic, shall we?...

I've always wondered what it'd be like to get stuck in a train yard, especially if you fell asleep on a train and crew members didn't get you off. It makes me wonder: if I got caught in a circumstance like this it'd suck if I was on an R68/A because I couldn't get out via storm doors since they're locked. Then again I wouldn't wanna risk coming into contact with the infamous third rail...I always have my phone on me so I could just call for help to make sure I would get out safely so as to not impede the TA with liability issues and other stuff.

The (:) train I nearly took to the yard was a R68. I was asleep and woke up seeing the train passing Ocean Parkway. Storm doors wouldn't help either. You shouldn't wonder what you'd be doing in the yard if you ended up there, that's probably the scariest thing yet.

Wow, after not posting in a while, I realized how silly some of you guys can be. Calm down! It's just the internet.

I'm sorry but i found the whole damn thing funy lol.

I did not have a camera on, but I'm glad I didn't end up in the yard. T/O thought the C/R checked all cars, guess he didn't.

I've seen some C/R's that just walk by the car and not check it at all.

Archived