Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

(J) train at Jamaica Center

WannaBeMTA12

on the (J) platform, there is a R42 (J) train parked behind the walls of jamaica center.

why has that (J) train been parked there for this long now....what is their plan with it?

i saw it turn its headlights on one day, i got hype thinking i would have gotten a ride but hopes were let down wen a R160 (J) came thru.

anyone kno??

jus curious.

on the (J) platform, there is a R42 (J) train parked behind the walls of jamaica center.

why has that (J) train been parked there for this long now....what is their plan with it?

i saw it turn its headlights on one day, i got hype thinking i would have gotten a ride but hopes were let down wen a R160 (J) came thru.

anyone kno??

jus curious.

Those 2 tracks are used to store trains.that R42 train you saw might've only been there for a day.

Those are only there during midday and I imagine overnight. Those tracks are empty every rush hour, and usually the busier times of the weekend.

Not on the Overnights during the week though...

The Weekends yes...

Archived