Earth Day 2010

EE Broadway Local

Thursday April 22d is Earth Day!

This year is the fortieth anniversary of this special annual day which began under President Richard M. Nixon in 1970.

As you may know, our home planet has seven generally accepted biomes:

*Desert

*Deciduous Forest

*Grassland

*Rainforest (Temperate or Tropical)

*Taiga (Coniferous Forest)

*Tundra

*Water (Freshwater or Ocean)

Each biome is home to animals and plants which also call Earth home.

I'm going to celebrate Earth Day by driving around a car that gets 5mpg and has no catalytic converter.

I'm going to get a 55 gallon drum of CFCs and vent it to the atmosphere.

Lastly, i'm going to get a plastic bag and a plastic water bottle and toss it into the woods.

I'm going to celebrate Earth Day by driving around a car that gets 5mpg and has no catalytic converter.

Lastly, i'm going to get a plastic bag and a plastic water bottle and toss it into the woods.

I'll be smoking up a storm, driving my dirty diesel truck around town, leave it running more than the 3 minute rule, throw shit out the window, taking leaks on the side of the road, oh wait I do thoses things everyday....peace.

I'm gonna try and get some nature photos if I can. Then I'm gonna ride a clean green hybrid machine! then I'm gonna...never mind

You better not post that on here :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'll be smoking up a storm, driving my dirty diesel truck around town, leave it running more than the 3 minute rule, throw shit out the window, taking leaks on the side of the road, oh wait I do thoses things everyday....peace.

Do the equivalent of that in a small garage with no windows. Wait five hours. Then tell me how much good you caused yourself.

I was at the Earthfare they have in Grand Central. I might go back on Friday since they are having a party on one of the streets. That's what I read on the trashcans they have all over Grand Central. I took some pictures of the Event.

24912_113048862062602_100000724662787_122078_5737000_n.jpg

They where giving out Earth Day MetroCards.

x4rpfo.jpg

2hnb6m0.jpg

fopz7r.jpg

you go first smart ass.

Yeah yeah yeah, when there's nothing else to say you go calling people names. I'm not the one who suggested polluting in the first place!

Lets give the M7(A)s a vreak and run all the Diesels witthout using the third rail! lol

That's pollution right there.:tdown::)

Archived