Catch of the day (featuring a bonus)

LRG

Amen to that :P Extra kudos to you LRG that she was waving for the camera.

I dunno about the first few pics if it was the lens, cuz they look blurry. Otherwise good stuff all around.

Thanks man. Yeah, the lens are dirty from the inside (dust got inside most likely); I seriously need to investigate into that and have it possibly sent back for a replacement.*

Then again, it'll be downgraded to a standby in the coming months cuz I'll be getting a (D)(S)(L)<R> by the end of the summer. *keeps fingers crossed*

I am loving the R32 action! awesome pics, and vids. She is HOT! The hottest T/O ive ever seen.

awesome work dude.:tup::cool:

[enters Elvis Presley mode]

Why, thank you, thank thank you very much!

[leaves Elvis Presley mode]

B):cool:

Nice photographs. You met some happy train operators along the way.

Yep, the first one was glad to be operating an R32 again, and the second I've known her for a couple weeks...she's awesome :drool:

...and thanks for the comment! B)

Yep, the first one was glad to be operating an R32 again, and the second I've known her for a couple weeks...she's awesome :drool:

...and thanks for the comment! B)

I'm guessing the R32 train operators are enjoying running those trains, cool. :cool: Train operators are very easygoing for you. I had those experiences too.

I'm guessing the R32 train operators are enjoying running those trains, cool. :cool: Train operators are very easygoing for you. I had those experiences too.

Yup...you gotta know how to act...plus I have talks with the crew every now and then. When people see my face they know I'm cool peoples :P

you own with those pics and videos

Thanks man.

Excellent shots. Good to see the Operators smiling and going along.

When/If I do, I think I may have to flash some gang signs when there are railfans taking pictures.

Thanks and lol

Lol. You guys act as if you never seen a hot women before. Anyway nice catch! You gotta love it when the train crew smiles for the camera, instead of hearing "Hey! Your not allowed to take pics in the subway!"

But she's soooooooooooooooooooooo H-A-W-T :drool: LOLOLOLOL

I knew her for a few weeks already so she was like lemme sneak into your picture, so....

I knew her for a few weeks already so she was like lemme sneak into your picture, so....

Well she is pretty hot. Lol. That's a really cool shot that would be nice in the gallery. Also I accidently pressed the Thanks button.

Last Saturday me,Chris & Malcolm was on the (G) inbound and Chris thought he saw Dedra but it wasn't her but that T/O was sexy!! Ask Chris or Malcolm

Last Saturday me,Chris & Malcolm was on the (G) inbound and Chris thought he saw Dedra but it wasn't her but that T/O was sexy!! Ask Chris or Malcolm

Lol no one...NO T/O in the entire TA is as beautiful as Dedra :)

Wow, man you really like this train operator. Just have her as a friend that will help you become a T/O one day. Don't get crushed if she's in a relationship or is married.

Wow, man you really like this train operator. Just have her as a friend that will help you become a T/O one day. Don't get crushed if she's in a relationship or is married.

LMAO...now, I don't like her like THAT...c'mon peoples lol

Archived