Does the railfan community attract certain kinds of people?

Paul P

He made a video about how he hates the cop who kicked him off the platform , i mean who makes a video about that?:eek:

motorola-logo.jpg

That attitude will change real quick when he has that imprinted on his forehead.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL , i can just imagine , that. He's got a nickname for every Station whether its Gaycacus or Cock Roach Penn....:mad:

Let me meet this guy and He'll get a North Philly Style (A)(S)(S) whoopin! Just cause you don't like certain cops, doesn't mean you trash the agency. I have fam that worked at "Cock Roach Penn" and I don't play when it comes to my family! Needs to go get laid thats what he needs to do!

He got throw out of Secacus because he used the flash on his Camera at night and some engineers and conductors complained. His friends are now saying hes a sweet boi who would hurt no one , but his attitude says different. & now his posse is threatening me:confused:

He got throw out of Secacus because he used the flash on his Camera at night and some engineers and conductors complained. His friends are now saying hes a sweet boi who would hurt no one , but his attitude says different. & now his posse is threatening me:confused:

pay no attention to retards :P

Exactly, cause it seems he is to pusse, to do his "dirty work" himself, so his pusse posse needs strength in numbers against one, cause by themselves, they have the strength of a newborn..........

Not to mention the greatest show of being a wussy boy of them all...MAKING A VIDEO ON THE INTERNET TALKING S*** HE'LL NEVER HAVE TO BACK UP!!!! Hahahahahhaa...

PS if you're going to act tough, probably not a good idea to wear an American Eagle hoodie like some kinda wanna be Abercrombie kid...

Well if i did fight him , i would stand to lose at least 2 friends and 30 subscribers , all i wanted was an apology. He decided to add more to flame.:mad: He is one of 3 people i really hate in the Rail community.:P

Eh...Who cares? People like that aren't really your friends anyway and who cares about subscribers. The internet is not a popularity contest (hence why I post the shit I post here), and the rail community has plenty of ass holes in it, no point in getting bent out of shape over one punk ass kid that looks like he hasn't even hit puberty yet :P just do your thing...

Eh...Who cares? People like that aren't really your friends anyway and who cares about subscribers. The internet is not a popularity contest (hence why I post the shit I post here), and the rail community has plenty of ass holes in it, no point in getting bent out of shape over one punk ass kid that looks like he hasn't even hit puberty yet :P just do your thing...

Well , i recently got throw off 2 sites in one day....sigh.....Aaroads and Railroad.net , and both were tied to the same person....they didn't like my opinion on aaroads which was true and a strong one about Highway funding vs. Transit funding. & on railroad.net , the same guy accused me of threats......so i was on my last thread with the mods there and got throw off and now that is biting me in the ass , because in the Jersey Rail community now thinks i'm an immature jerk. The problem on RR.net is the site is poorly moderated and seriously topics turn into circus's within a few hours. :cry: his lovely friend is now defending the trep

He made a video about how he hates the cop who kicked him off the platform , i mean who makes a video about that?:eek:

That retard needs to be reported to the police.

Ohhh-Kaayyy. Hopefully the MTA PD doesn't get a hold of that video, cause if he gets seen again, there might be a few waiting for him, who take him for a ride (and a baton might ride him)..........

Here's what I'd say:

Hopefully the MTA PD gets a hold of that video.

...because that moron deserves it.

He can't even put words together. One good punch, and his ***** a$$ friends would scatter faster than rats when a train comes in. I bet if he sees that cop again, and that cop says, "I seen your You Tube video, his voice would crack, and he would sound like a lil bizzatch..........

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

motorola-logo.jpg

That attitude will change real quick when he has that imprinted on his forehead.

Naw, his attitude will change when he ends up here for a few years:

jail%2Bbars.jpg

Yeah, very true. Well for me I'm just a casual fan. I know just enough to be above average in transit knowledge. But my real passion is roller coasters, which in a way is transit :)

Beat me to the punch man!!! Im off of work Saturday and heading to Six Flags for El Toro and Kingda Ka, and Nitro.

I Love Roller Coasters with a passion but my real hobby is basketball. I got into railfanning just because my cousin is a T/O in the MTA, I never liked trains up untill around 2001 although my dad bought me train sets when I was little and he is a Pilot for Air Jamaica so I liked planes also. But if anyone of you guys were to see me in person you would never have thought I would be a railfanner. Im a quiet person, into rap loves rims on cars and so on. I know enough in the transit bizz to be called a railfan.

Anyone who doesn't think this hobby tends to attract some special people needs to ride the Nostalgia special during the holidays.

Your questions will summarily be answered.

Ain't that the truth :)

I believe he is 17-19 , but he sure doesn't act like it. And now his circle is attacking me, bringing up stuff that i did on RR.net.:mad:

Stop using the internet, then they can't trace you no more :)

Ain't that the truth :)

I don't know how often you go on those trips (I don't recall seeing you last year), but holy hell, they're something else. Stay out of that lead car, and if you must, cover your nose!

I don't know how often you go on those trips (I don't recall seeing you last year), but holy hell, they're something else. Stay out of that lead car, and if you must, cover your nose!

I'm there 2x a year. I usually go every 2 weeks

I've smelled the first car. Not pleasant at all

Beat me to the punch man!!! Im off of work Saturday and heading to Six Flags for El Toro and Kingda Ka, and Nitro.

I Love Roller Coasters with a passion but my real hobby is basketball. I got into railfanning just because my cousin is a T/O in the MTA, I never liked trains up untill around 2001 although my dad bought me train sets when I was little and he is a Pilot for Air Jamaica so I liked planes also. But if anyone of you guys were to see me in person you would never have thought I would be a railfanner. Im a quiet person, into rap loves rims on cars and so on. I know enough in the transit bizz to be called a railfan.

That's so awesome! Yeah sadly of all the coasters at 6 Flags GAdv, I haven't been on El Toro yet. That's because when I was there in 2008, it was the only one not working. Luckily, I got 2 rides on Kinda Ka - that launch was friggin intense! Nitro, omg, that is just awesome.

Next month I'm going to Kings Dominion - a park in VA. They have this new coaster down there Intimidator 305, and that ride has been a big story so far on the coaster forums. I'm looking forward to riding that.

Archived