MTA Thinking Of Sending ARTICS to Queens

Q85Rosedale

A bit O/T, but I think some of the Kings Plaza routes need artics.

The Kings Plaza routes are fine as is. The solution would not be to run artics but run more buses.

You know the Jamaica-165th St. Terminal is pretty big, fills up like 3/4 of a block, so I am referring to the other side of the terminal just by the brick buildings, can the busses just drive into the terminal, run behind the brick buildings, then make a left into a bus stop, kinda like how the busses operate at St. George Terminal, that would be better.

I have only remembered portions of the stop, so I still need a walk-thru, how do a Bus-Fan know so much about a bus and bus terminal, because the update themselves or they'll just plainly talk BS.

You really need to visit that bus terminal. Since you really dont know anything as you claim.

Umm, I am actually doing a visual and simuation in my brain and some math, geometry and graphing and put up different scenarios while I am doing my walk-thru. It always worked. Also, I'll need to observe Mid-Day bus pattern for about several minutes to get a good accurate perdiction on how the Artics shall run thru the terminal. I am only thinking the best position is the furthur portions of the terminal which is behind that brick building.

Nah.... you're reaching & coming up w/ a bunch of nonsense to convince & make yourself feel that you are right, and no one else knows what they're talking about.... I can't believe you got the gall to sit up here and imply that your visualization of different scenarios holds more water - Than driving a dam artic itself !

you're doing a visual & simulation in your brain... yeah, while calculating the hypotenuse with respect to the terminal itself, and the angle at which the artic must run at perfectly, with the right velocity, mind you... to enter in, and back out, of it's terminal stop, I suppose.... yeh right, give us a break w/ all that...

don't you realize you make yourself look all-the-more clueless when you come off like that...

Alright so my final conclusion is that an Artic is not feasable for the Jamaica - 165th St. Terminal, !

Umm, I am actually doing a visual and simuation in my brain and some math, geometry and graphing and put up different scenarios while I am doing my walk-thru.

It always worked.

foot...

meet mouth.

Same comment as above, I am concluding how the bus operations in Jamaica - 165th Terminal is, and the Artics can't go on that pavement unless if the whole terminal gets renovated. And clearly it is impossible to fit an Artic. So same comment as to w8hou, so shaddup, :P!

NO ARTIC FOR JAMAICA - 165th ST. TERMINAL, HAIL TO (MTA), XD!!!

nah...

you swore up & down that your musings were right... and everyone else in here was so off-base in saying that artics couldn't feasibly a] fit & b] maneuver around @ 165th st terminal.... and trying to somehow compare it to the terminal @ St. George; not sure what you were thinkin about w/ that one....

Regardless, if your conclusion is (now) correct in your mind, then your psychic ability; I meant, your supposed "visualization" & mentalized calculable skills, that was also concocted from your mind, was dead wrong....

Pick one. That's if you have the guts. Either way, it's lose-lose for you... Whether you realize it, or grasp it, or not....

You can go around in circles w/ your posts if you want.... Know that you truly don't have it in you to honestly admit any type of fault, incorrectness, or wrong-doing..... This is why you keep getting ripped on....

ah yeh, forgot to add a smilie that's supposed to make it seem like I'm not as serious in my posts as I really am... let's choose this one...

(6)(6)(6)

Hold on, before you people make immature responses that "can we go back on topic, crap" and "you are 16 years old and acting like 5 year making trouble, shit". . .

Did you guys even bother to read the entire thread thoroughly? Seriously.

Most of the discussion is civil, until MegaBus making nonsense claims.

The posts are on topic in the discussion.

That's what PMs are for, not actual threads. I'm not saying it's not justified but bashing him is taking the original discussion of artics in Queens offtopic.

nah...

you swore up & down that your musings were right... and everyone else in here was so off-base in saying that artics couldn't feasibly a] fit & b] maneuver around @ 165th st terminal.... and trying to somehow compare it to the terminal @ St. George; not sure what you were thinkin about w/ that one....

Regardless, if your conclusion is (now) correct in your mind, then your psychic ability; I meant, your supposed "visualization" & mentalized calculable skills, that was also concocted from your mind, was dead wrong....

Pick one. That's if you have the guts. Either way, it's lose-lose for you... Whether you realize it, or grasp it, or not....

You can go around in circles w/ your posts if you want.... Know that you truly don't have it in you to honestly admit any type of fault, incorrectness, or wrong-doing..... This is why you keep getting ripped on....

ah yeh, forgot to add a smilie that's supposed to make it seem like I'm not as serious in my posts as I really am... let's choose this one...

(6)(6)(6)

Excellent post.

Archived