Justin Bieber: Pop Music biggest Male teen sensation in years

Shortline Bus

Guys i got an question Justin Bieber? I noticed that for first time in many years maybe since a decade ago at the height of popularity of "N Sync/BackStreet Boys, Hanson, etc. about how there a sensation about Justin Bieber as Pop Music biggest teen male sex symbol.

For last decade or so, whether it was then young teens Britney Spears, Christina Agerulia, Brandy, Jessica Simpson and in more recent years Miley Cirus has been the darlings of America's Tween(ages 9-12) and Teens alike.

What the key and secret to how Justin Bieber just 2 years ago an unknown has become a teen sensation? Guys please explain?:eek:

Harry this is not anti-Justin. Just curious how he and not other male teen pop singers has become a huge favoroite among many in the 'tween and teen' girls since the N Sync/Backstreet Boys era 8-10 years?:confused::P Love to hear from other NYCTF members especially the teens what the secret?

At schools i work at, that is all some of the teen girls talk about and have with t-shirts and posters in the lockers, etc.

Harry this is not anti-Justin. Just curious how he and not other male teen pop singers has become a huge favoroite among many in the 'tween and teen' girls since the N Sync/Backstreet Boys era 8-10 years?:confused::P Love to hear from other NYCTF members especially the teens what the secret?

At schools i work at, that is all some of the teen girls talk about and have with t-shirts and posters in the lockers, etc.

Not to sound rude but I don't think anyone here cares about this kid. He's having great success. Good for him. Wrong website and wrong forum. I'm sure there's a message board somewhere on the internet where people are talking about him. Find it.

Archived