Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Help! Lost My Phone!! Need Your Help!!

N-Trizzy2609

I was on the (C) today and I accidentally left my cell phone on it at World Trade Center. It was on R32 car 3494. It's a black EnV Touch with a picture of my girlfriend on it. The front banner also says CZ+NM 11/8/08. Please if you find this phone contact me at 732-863-5568. This is emergency! I need that phone back as it has many important numbers.

005-10.jpg <---This is the girl on the front.

Wow man sry 2 hear this.I serisouly doubt you'll get your phone back b\c it's NYC.Now the best thing for you to do now is report your fone in yo your carrier (T-Mobile,Virgin Mobile etc.) turn it off so you won't be charged for calls n stuff.Then you can always get your contact numbers ask the people and they'll print out the numbers for you.If you don't get ur fone back you'll get a new number.Hope this helps.

Try contacting the Lost and Found office, chances are it might end up there.

I doubt it.Serisouly if I found a fone or money on the train or bus I would keep it to myself.I mean c'mon its NYC chances of getting something back is very very slim.Sry2 say that.;)

I doubt it.Serisouly if I found a fone or money on the train or bus I would keep it to myself.I mean c'mon its NYC chances of getting something back is very very slim.Sry2 say that.;)

True, especially in these times. But don't forget there are some good Samaritans who might be kind enough to return it.

Wow man sry 2 hear this.I serisouly doubt you'll get your phone back b\c it's NYC.Now the best thing for you to do now is report your fone in yo your carrier (T-Mobile,Virgin Mobile etc.) turn it off so you won't be charged for calls n stuff.Then you can always get your contact numbers ask the people and they'll print out the numbers for you.If you don't get ur fone back you'll get a new number.Hope this helps.

Just to add...

His/her phone has GPS enabled, it can be tracked it down if there is a signal.

But In most cases, the phone is gone forever, it better off protecting your identity and others to be safe from identity thrift.

If it was returned, try these steps:

1) Contact the 168th Street and Euclid Ave dispatchers to see if your phone was turned in to them. When RTO people find stuff, or if they have stuff turned in to them, they're the ones who get it. If you were on a downtown (C), contact Euclid first. If uptown, contact 168 first.

2) If it was turned in at a booth, you'll have to wait until TA Lost and Found gets it.

Realistically speaking, if one of the dispatchers don't have it, then the chances of you getting it back are quite bleak. Good luck.

Try contacting the Lost and Found office, chances are it might end up there.

It's gone. Drop a dollar, guaranteed gone in 2 min.

Drop a phone, someone will take it while you're not looking.

My wife just lost her New Iphone yesterday after possibly leaving it on a busy store counter and man was she pissed!!! No one returned it.Thats the kind of world we live in.SMH.

That's why I installed TRACKING SOFTWAH on my phone :P

I was on the (C) today and I accidentally left my cell phone on it at World Trade Center. It was on R32 car 3494. It's a black EnV Touch with a picture of my girlfriend on it. The front banner also says CZ+NM 11/8/08. Please if you find this phone contact me at 732-863-5568. This is emergency! I need that phone back as it has many important numbers.

Even if it WAS an emergency, 99.9% of NYers wouldn't care :P

But....there's basically no hope in finding it.

I hope you'll keep your next one in a higher-up pocket.

Did you try calling it? Was it turned on? did it have any battery life?

I think it all depends in who's hand it falls in to. Some people enjoy making other people happy by returning things to them and some not. Some might do it for $10 and some will even refuse a reward. You got all kind of people out there.

If you can't find your phone, I suggest you calling the company to disconnect it and block the SIM, becuz sum1 can be using your phone and browsing your number and anything stored in the SIM.

Did you try calling it?

Message to Harry or any moderators: I think this thread should be closed, since it should have been reported to MTA and not here.

Stop being a forum nazi.

Archived