Does the 7 Train Have the Worst Quality of Passengers?

Donald

Try riding the (2) on a late night. You'd see much, much worse on that train than the (7), hell the (7) is rarely a train where the weird things happen! I've had an encounter with a mentally retarded person on the (E) once! If only you knew how uncomfortable I was standing there with this guy pretending to box with the air, walking about the train car in a "daze" and singing random songs (although he wasn't half bad). But yeah. The (7)? Please.

It's better than having a fat girl, who is a resident of the Brooklyn Psychiatric ward, asking you if you have a girlfriend and if you are married, while taking the nutjob clinic on an outing. It's better than having a fat girl who is mentally unstable at Philly Penn Station, ask you to button the side of her pants. It's better than having an ashy ugly true nutjob at Chambers Street, rubbing on herself and waving to you to come there, to you walking by, even though there are two others she could have bothered walking with you, lol...........

Actually I feel that the (A) has to worst passengers on board, oh are the music so loud, and so is (J) & (Z) food smell all over. Car 1 smells like McDonalds, Car 2 smells like Pizza, Car 3 smells like some Mexican food, Car 4 smells like Indian. Car 5 smells like Chinese. Car 6 smells like a Deli, Car 7 smells like Ice Cream and Car 8 smells like homeless's left-overs.

i always get those guys selling DVDs on the A lol

Crap like this happens all of the time. But I believe the (2) has the most wonderful people.

I was riding on a Wakefield (2) when this girl thought she was Queen Latifah or something. She brushed this guy and said Excuse me. The guy didn't do nothing and she intimidated him, so he got up choked her and threw her out the train at the next stop. Try not to be stupid out there will yah and welcome to the city that never sleeps.

It's better than having a fat girl, who is a resident of the Brooklyn Psychiatric ward, asking you if you have a girlfriend and if you are married, while taking the nutjob clinic on an outing. It's better than having a fat girl who is mentally unstable at Philly Penn Station, ask you to button the side of her pants. It's better than having an ashy ugly true nutjob at Chambers Street, rubbing on herself and waving to you to come there, to you walking by, even though there are two others she could have bothered walking with you, lol...........

Oh god I hate running into crazies on the trains, they're so mentally unstable...

No matter what line you ride, no matter what time it is, you'll find something wrong. But at late nights, you find the best group of people (entaertainment wise lol)...since I ride the subway late at nights most of the time (blame my job), here's my guide to the late nights that I been on...

(A): The 8 Av Hotel

(D): who wants a DVD?

(E) & (F): Homeless Haven

(J): Mmmmm, chicken

(L) & (Q): Party line

(1) & (2): 5 star hotel lol

Ussaly lines that run threw the worse areas are bad at night

Like the (J)(G)(M2) Going threw areas like bushwick , bed stuy and the (L) for east ny and (A)(C)(2)(3) near flatbush and also far rock as well as crown heights. The (F) is not bad much since it goes threw forest hills and not to far form glendale thoes are good in my opinion. As for the bronx i think the (D) is bad as well as the (4) as they are party lines at night and the (2) again and (6) as it runs threw south bronx but then runs in to a better area near pehlam bay. But the (6) is not as bad.

Some of us try to avoid working it like the plague, but if I gotta go, I gotta go. Some of the extra (XL), and extra extra (RX) will book off if the crew office tries to send them there. Especially at night with the drunk Central Americans (don't want to call all of them Mexicans, cause I know they all ain't).............

Ha! Thats the majority of the LI Bus ridership right there. :P

Idk why some are saying its like always on the (2) lol..I actually ride the (2) during late Night(Weekend) along WPR when coming from manhattan and I don't see much of issues there except like once or twice. But then i could be wrong on the other end since I start my ride at Mott Avenue, mainly be in the first car(Unknown for the others). And it depends on the time you ride the (2) as well, since some of you are right at most, like riding it at around 11:30pm and once in a blue at 1am..

Now if its day then its an issue especially toward manhattan around 2:45pm aorund, them students acting all wild in the last car and making a ride so annoying. Thats why I use the (5) instead to avoid this crap. Towards 241st the issue isn't rough much since the train is crowded during the PM Rush, the (5) is the only quiet line.

The (7) line at night i don't see much, i haver a better ride instead.. Except at QNSboro plaza where the ride gets full lol..

The (D) during late night, isn't bad too when I ride, except if I start in brooklyn i get bums sleeping in the train, like lots of this i see along 4th avenue and riding up to ward 6th/8th/Concourse

But hey remember you gotta accept all this, this is what you see AND get everywhere in NYCT/NYC, NOT just the these routes.. If your having a problem get a crew or NYPD police officer.

If you are in the subway everyday, you will bound to see some "stupid sh*t" (like how my friend would put it). During late nites and off-hours, stay in the T/O or C/R's car, so you can get assistance if you want. Read a book, listen to your MP3 and go about your own business, they usually won't bother you directly.

If you are in the subway everyday, you will bound to see some "stupid sh*t" (like how my friend would put it). During late nites and off-hours, stay in the T/O or C/R's car, so you can get assistance if you want. Read a book, listen to your MP3 and go about your own business, they usually won't bother you directly.

I do that all times, but i mainly stick in the back and front of car during various times. The middle... no thanks. Thank god the NTTs come with an intercom just in case tho OTTs no.

Don't be tryin to make me work. Go bother my C/R, lol...........

I do that all times, but i mainly stick in the back and front of car during various times. The middle... no thanks. Thank god the NTTs come with an intercom just in case tho OTTs no.

They are usually the emptiest cars also............

Archived