Does the 7 Train Have the Worst Quality of Passengers?

Donald

The riders (to some extent)

Long as the riders don't forget the $450 - $600 a week ($900 - $1200 every pay period based on the hours I work) in taxes alone, that pay for myself to work also, then all's good..........

Long as the riders don't forget the $450 - $600 a week ($900 - $1200 every pay period based on the hours I work) in taxes alone, that pay for myself to work also, then all's good..........

Word...

Yeah you pay yourselves to work too...

And it's worth every penny the motormen do a hellava job.

I've been on a B41 after 3pm, it is worse than being on a prison full of convicts lol. Also Franklin on the (2) is just terrible as well. Platforms full of kids. I know there are the good ones out there, but the majority of kids I see just don't deserve their free rides IMO.

there's two HS by those station....I use to go to one of those.At lease there are cops at those station during the school hour.

i always get those guys selling DVDs on the A lol

I all raise see the same asian lady selling them.

Hmm is it bad that when I saw the subway ads for MTA Arts for Transit's "Safari 7: An audio tour of urban wildlife" I immediately thought they were referring to the people along the line? :)

Your homeboy,

John Rocker

Hmm is it bad that when I saw the subway ads for MTA Arts for Transit's "Safari 7: An audio tour of urban wildlife" I immediately thought they were referring to the people along the line? :)

Your homeboy,

John Rocker

I don't see the problem with the (7)<7> line. Maybe it is because I am pre-occupied with trying to get eye to eye contact with the Asian young women on that line. Wait that is the reason I don't see anything else there, lol.............

• 2 weeks later...
And keep in mind, this stuff does not just happen in the city. Other cities have equal to worse passenger quality.

Yeah I agree on this, but when it comes to WMATA, the bus routes are worst than the trains are generally. But theres still school kids who ride the trains and yea sh*t happens.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah I agree on this, but when it comes to WMATA, the bus routes are worst than the trains are generally. But theres still school kids who ride the trains and yea sh*t happens.

I heard about it in Philly as well. I was reading the local newspaper and there was an article about how schoolkids were harassing regular passengers on the MFL.

When I was ridding friend's M11 run at 1810 out of Riverbank State Park, there was lady who was complain but I was standing behind the white line. He is professional driver, so he doesn't get distracted when I talk to him and she told me to sit down.

That crazy lady was disturbing other passengers.

Last week, that same lady got into fight with poor old lady.

Archived