B.E.R.A. RT Weekend May1,2 Who's going

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

Go on Sunday with us (again if I can go). There is no J or u or l or i or o in team.........

I'll know when I call Friday for my RDO's next week..........

As for Dan and Knightrider, if you are coming out of queens, then maybe you can get some of the folks out there to carpool. I'll take the Bronx, Manhattan, and will get my other buddy Julio, even if myself and SubwayGuy have to drag him out of his bed, kicking and screaming.........

Thanks, I live right near subguy but i'll drive because i'm leaving very early, yesterday i went there late and paid for it on the ct turnpike with a major accident around exit 42. Plus I have to work the next day so my behind needs to be home early.

I'm bringing my (V)10 Goliath along with me so who cares about fuel;)

And from the looks of it Sun will be A very pretty day

What is the V10 Goliath, a Hummer. I bringing the V8 Expedition (I ain't got any other vehicle to bring anyways)............

I'm bringing my (V)10 Goliath along with me so who cares about fuel;)

And from the looks of it Sun will be A very pretty day

V10 Goliath?

:P

This goes to show why you should NEVER fill your gas tanks with crack rocks. :P

IMG_0394.jpg (M2)eet (G)oliath A (V)10 that Kicks ass

if anybody needs A ride pm me we will also have Q53ltd for this event

I don't ride in pick up trucks..........

DOB you mean you're not bringing King Ranch?

I am going to put the King Ranch logo on the side of the "bus"................

There's A new sheriff in town and this bad boy is nothing to mess with

Thanks dan

Nah, there's something in the Afro American genetics, that we have pickupaphobia. It came from some of our Southern ancestors, who were dragged behind those vehicles, and had others chase, and taunt them in those vehicles..........

Nah, there's something in the Afro American genetics, that we have pickupaphobia. It came from some of our Southern ancestors, who were dragged behind those vehicles, and had others chase, and taunt them in those vehicles..........

I hear ya DoB I hear ya but hey we will both put (F)ord on the Map

Your (K)ing <R>anch and my (V)10 Lariat

I might leave the house by like 7:30-8 AM to get the 10 AM outta GCT.

(H)ey dan PM me with ETA you might be lvn so we could get (M2)aniac cuz I'm sure we all are lvn the same time

See Dave you might get a ride. Just remember to buy the driver breakfast or lunch..........

Don't worry, unless you have several years as a qualified operator behind you, learning to operate ANY of the RT equipment other then as a guest operator is a long time away.

actually i was thinking of going another time but anyways, if you are qualified as engineer/train operator you can operate it still right? As long as you have the proper training?

actually i was thinking of going another time but anyways, if you are qualified as engineer/train operator you can operate it still right? As long as you have the proper training?
No. You would still need a qualified operator from B.E.R.A to pilot you. Qualification from another museum or being a railroad employee does not make you qualified at B.E.R.A.

Now that I see all these people driving, I don't know whether to drive from my house to Wilmington and get the train to NY and let someone else give me a ride... then again I can drive all the way up and give a ride to someone else from NY.

Archived