B.E.R.A. RT Weekend May1,2 Who's going

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

I might be out. My 83yr old paps, is having surgery on his bladder Sunday (he is leaking and needs the adult diapers for now). I am the only family member near him (his wife is in Texas as they are now divorced). I'll keep you all posted, but for the meanwhile, try to find alternate means of getting there, for those I was going to get. There is almost a 100% chance I won't be able to make it, unless another one of his kids go with him. Sorry guys/gals. Maybe next time. Family first.........

I might be out. My 83yr old paps, is having surgery on his bladder Sunday (he is leaking and needs the adult diapers for now). I am the only family member near him (his wife is in Texas as they are now divorced). I'll keep you all posted, but for the meanwhile, try to find alternate means of getting there, for those I was going to get. There is almost a 100% chance I won't be able to make it, unless another one of his kids go with him. Sorry guys/gals. Maybe next time. Family first.........

Don't worry about it. Hope your dad pulls through surgery.

Sorry to hear that. Do what you got to do because you are right family does come first

I will be up there both days. Where and what I will be doing is a secret, muahaha.

I can almost predict. I'll be the guy with a mohawk and navy blue shirt. Traffic permitting I-95 will be easy tomorrow, and I'll get there around 11.

Just a FYI to those coming, the only food places within "walking" distance is Twin Pine's Diner. All other food places (Burger King, McDonalds, etc..) are only reachable by car. So you can either bring your own lunch or ask one of the guys with cars if they wouldn't mind you going with them to get lunch or for them to bring you something. Restrooms and a vending machine are available at the main building.

Just a FYI to those coming, the only food places within "walking" distance is Twin Pine's Diner. All other food places (Burger King, McDonalds, etc..) are only reachable by car. So you can either bring your own lunch or ask one of the guys with cars if they wouldn't mind you going with them to get lunch or for them to bring you something. Restrooms and a vending machine are available at the main building.

Good point. And if those coming up are thinking about going to Twin Pines expect a bill in the neighborhood of $10 - $15 depending on what you get.

Nah, I'm going to Modern Apizza in NH for dinner, Fred took me there last time, I really liked it. I guess I'll just starve lunch over.

Not a bad choice. New Haven style pizza has its charm. Is Fred "Fred G"?

I read some reviews online and it really is one of the top pizzerias in NH. Yes, we went there back in December.

Ah, OK. Fred is a friend of mine as well. Anyway have fun, operating the cars is a real treat.

Archived