Multiple Pedestrians ignore dying New York Hero.

St Louis Car 09

Society has really lost its way when stuff like this happen.Only in NYC.http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/multiple-pedestrians-ignore-dying-new-york-hero-hugo-alfredo-tale-yax/19452892?icid=main|htmlws-main-w|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aolnews.com%2Fnation%2Farticle%2Fmultiple-pedestrians-ignore-dying-new-york-hero-hugo-alfredo-tale-yax%2F19452892

around the :50 second mark....

did dude really try to rob a bleeding, dying, homeless guy....

...and dude, before that, who broke out a cellphone to take pictures.

just gotta wonder where the f*** people's minds are at...

seriously.

And people/NYPD saying crime is down.. Bs...

That is just PLAIN sad!

RIP to the hero!

I hope they catch the man who stabbed em :mad: !

Just makes you wonder where are the police when these type of things go down policing in this city has deteriated greatly and it has nothing to do with the size of the force I honestly think the NYPD is attracting the wrong type of crowd as larry mendte would say the Dumb and the Dullest

Just makes you wonder where are the police when these type of things go down policing in this city has deteriated greatly and it has nothing to do with the size of the force I honestly think the NYPD is attracting the wrong type of crowd as larry mendte would say the Dumb and the Dullest

We had one walk into the crewroom, whom didn't even give a sh!t we were watching TV (on our breaks), and just starting being the ghetto a$$ b!tch she is, and starting chatting as loud as she could on her cell phone, with her friend. Too many of the new ones are there for a check, and that is it. I would have though college credits would have gotten better mannered persons in there, but I guess along with the smart people, any dummy can pass college these days...........

Reading the article, and about the one in 1964, that is some sad sh!t. It's an even bigger shame the woman who was being harassed by the knife yielding man, didn't call about the incident herself. There isn't that much shock in the world, unless there is more to the story, (like she knew the knife yielding man)..........

Same thing down in The City of Brotherly Mugging... except people actually call the cops, however this is how it works

Call the cops due to a robbing of a house: Nothing

Call the cops cause of an attacking on the street: Nothing

Call the cops cause a dunkin donuts or wawa got robbed: Response right as you hang up

Now this is what happens if they're already at the scene

Robbery: Looks away

Speeding: Turns on sirens and tickets you

Mugging: looks away

Flash mob: Oh we tried to stop it but there was too many of em and i don't know what backup is

Someone taking photos: TERRORIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

(also when a wawa or dunkin donuts is nearby, they turn on their sirens and speed to get to it, even tho there is a kid that got hit by a car right next to them, yea i saw this first hand, and I could never forgive the cops for that)

We had one walk into the crewroom, whom didn't even give a sh!t we were watching TV (on our breaks), and just starting being the ghetto a$$ b!tch she is, and starting chatting as loud as she could on her cell phone, with her friend. Too many of the new ones are there for a check, and that is it. I would have though college credits would have gotten better mannered persons in there, but I guess along with the smart people, any dummy can pass college these days...........
DOB2RTO man you are definitely on point they are just there to collect a pay check that is really the wrong attitude to have when you are charged with the task of protecting and serving the community and that was totally direspectful of her to come into someones else house with that ghetto mentality

DOB2RTO man you are definitely on point they are just there to collect a pay check that is really the wrong attitude to have when you are charged with the task of protecting and serving the community

I dont remember when a NYPD oinker ever protected or served the community. When you are broke down in your car on the side of the raod its their job to help you but they will just drive by as always..

Most people who are cops are useless in life to begin with. They arent very educated or capable of anything else so its either be a cop or a manual laboror

(also when a wawa or dunkin donuts is nearby, they turn on their sirens and speed to get to it, even tho there is a kid that got hit by a car right next to them, yea i saw this first hand, and I could never forgive the cops for that)
That's just out right unacceptable and to think I want 2 visit Philly if they can't even protect their own citizens I don't entrust them to protect tourist

I dont remember when a NYPD oinker ever protected or served the community. When you are broke down in your car on the side of the raod its their job to help you but they will just drive by as always..

Most people who are cops are useless in life to begin with. They arent very educated or capable of anything else so its either be a cop or a manual laboror

here when there is an accident they will drive right past the scene you would think they would stop and help

here when there is an accident they will drive right past the scene you would think they would stop and help

exactly, they wont stop and help. Theyll waiti for it to go over the radio and maybe someone else will answer the call

Just because the guy is homeless, doesn't mean you can't help him, even if he was not a hero.:P

I'm not going to lie. I probably would've walked pass him. It's not because I'm a callous human being. I probably would've thought he was drunk (or high). This tragedy is a lesson for everyone.

Isn't this the phenomena where a person will just follow the group because of group pressure? It works like this: Someone in a group has been stabbed. However, once one person doesn't do anything, the others won't, and they'll leave the person to die. Kinda like social pressure.

Some psychologist was on Fox 5, talking about how people could do that. She did make a valid point, that due to the high number of homeless we do see on the streets in NYC, that people just assume that is what it is. From the video, you don't see any blood, and those who stopped, along with the guy who had shake him, most likely didn't see any blood, since he was lying on this stomach. So they possibly assumed he was a homeless on the street sleeping (even though they rarely do it in the middle of a sidewalk). If they seen blood, maybe they would have called. I would hope they would have in that case............

If they seen blood and didn't call, then what goes around does come around. It don't have to be them, it can be someone very dear to them, and they will regret they didn't act in this case..........

I look forward to the day when I can leave New York City and never, ever return. Only 8 and a half years to go until I can freeze my pension...

I already did. I dont plan on ever moving back to nyc, I go family and I will visit and stay for a week or 2 but never in this world I will move back. I would consider moving to Long Island but that is to much of a trip from LI to Atlantic City l0l.

thats a shame a man had to die because residents of NYC just "didnt care" i mean really it had to of been obvious he wasnt drunk and yet people take picture's with a cell phone which could of been used to call 911 and then another man shakes the man and didnt notice a pool of blood or that he was dying not trying to be offensive to residents of New York but this kind of thing is outragous i dont think ive ever seen something like this.

Archived