Get magic keys that open the gates at 468 subway stations for only $27

I guess NYCT will have to replace the locks.

They wont spend the money to change the locks. Its the same key as the elevator key as mentioned above and the MTA wont be handing out seperate keys to firefighters and expect them to carry an extra key. I found this out when I tried the elevator key my buddy gave me in the fire lock on those gates. I had a feeling it would work and it did.. The problem is now that the morons published it in the papers, everyone is going ot try and get one.

You mean the hands of the foamers who cream their pants every time their favorite train passes by???

LOL!!!!!!!

My idea of the wrong hands is a black market. Someone buys the key, makes many many many copies and sells the copies for like 2 bucks. And by next week, The key is the new metrocard... that will never need to be replaced. That's bad hands.

LOL!!!!!!!

My idea of the wrong hands is a black market. Someone buys the key, makes many many many copies and sells the copies for like 2 bucks. And by next week, The key is the new metrocard... that will never need to be replaced. That's bad hands.

Hustling keys is the new drug selling item.I rather buy a key and save a ton load of money than buy some crack and lose more money.:) Oh well so long to the bendies.B)

every elevator in the city has a fire dept access which is the same key shown in the picture. its a universal fire key. for the fire dept. i have used it in elevators myself to cancel calls and have the elevator go straight to the floor i want to go to.:)

I gotta get me one of those for work...damn restauraunt at my job next door keeps getting the damn freight elevator stuck lol.

So the news wants to expose something possibly security sensitive? Good job.

- A

It has already been explained that this is not a "security sensitive" issue. If anything, it's "fiscally sensitive".

this just goes to show that when the daily news does not have a front page story they create one. they probably were sitting on the(MTA) story for a day when news is slow. because there was not much going on in that paper on sunday.

this just goes to show that when the daily news does not have a front page story they create one. they probably were sitting on the(MTA) story for a day when news is slow. because there was not much going on in that paper on sunday.

Yeah and a few days ago they showed a picture of the same douche bag in an elevator holding up a key with big print THE MAGIC KEY TO THE CITYS ELEVATORS.

Yeah and a few days ago they showed a picture of the same douche bag in an elevator holding up a key with big print THE MAGIC KEY TO THE CITYS ELEVATORS.

Here's a better question.

WHY THE F*CK CANT THE NEWS CLOSE THEIR MOUTHS ABOUT THIS!?

Not many people were aware of this till the stupid News blabbed.

Here's a better question.

WHY THE F*CK CANT THE NEWS CLOSE THEIR MOUTHS ABOUT THIS!?

Not many people were aware of this till the stupid News blabbed.

Because the News thought it could get one over on Transit, pointing out how stupid the employees are.

A good guess is that they are now getting reamed by the FDNY for spilling the beans.

Archived