The Official Last Day of (V)/(W) Lines Railfan Trip 6/25/2010

I thought I start a trip that deals with the (V)/(W) Trains on its last day.

Meet up at 7th Avenue Downtown (:P(D) Platform last car at 4:00 PM

(:P(D) To W 34th Street

(V) To 71st Avenue with photo ops

(V) back down to Herald Square

(W) To Whitehall Street

(W) to Ditmars Blvd with photo ops and back down to W 34th Street

And for a bonus (D) To 205th Street with photo ops

So if anyone's interested reply in this thread.

Note: This trip will definitely happen.

He is.

I know just wanted to point it And it looks the same as Vinnys too(Bold) but what ever...:

(W) To Whitehall Street

(W) To Whitehall Street

If this is for the (V) & (W), why the (D) to 205th? Doesnt make any sense! It should start with the (V) and end with the (W)

How about just join Vinny's because he posted his up first. I don't think you should occupy that day, maybe you could do a first day of the (M) trip.

actully I posted this first. I'm tired of everyone telling me how to do my trip. And I never done a railfan trip that I can host and control.

Well, whatever about who posted it first but you should always attend the trips you make, and always plan better and go to more places and throw in some Bus photo-ops and RailRoad photo-ops. Variety is the key to planning trip, I want you to be independent on planning your own trips in the future and I want you to gain more 'guests'. It is also the key to plan anything, so some pain today, some gain tomorrow. Everyone is teaching you the key to planning, they are not telling you how to, they are telling you how to gain more guests and fun out of the system. Com'on Daniel, you can do it if you think wide like the R-32, :P!

+1! No one is telling him how to make his trip, we just giving suggestion. Putting that (D) in the trip is like cheating becuz the (D) has been done a lot of times by him and i agree with Shane.. Plus this trip aint about the (V) or (W) then, may as well retitle same old (D)..

But i guess he doesn't want suggestions but is gonna have to learn the hard way and see how many people will attend..

I see lots of people doin vinnys which included the (M2) too.

Anyways good luck!

actully I posted this first. I'm tired of everyone telling me how to do my trip. And I never done a railfan trip that I can host and control.

I actually posted it first,I put it up on Facebook friday night and I did send you an invite.

But like I said, if you want to have your own trip its fine or if you still want to attend mine its cool.

+1! No one is telling him how to make his trip, we just giving suggestion. Putting that (D) in the trip is like cheating becuz the (D) has been done a lot of times by him and i agree with Shane.. Plus this trip aint about the (V) or (W) then, may as well retitle same old (D)..

But i guess he doesn't want suggestions but is gonna have to learn the hard way and see how many people will attend..

I see lots of people doin vinnys which included the (M2) too.

Anyways good luck!

I said I was not going to do the (D) To the Bronx. Why don't me and Vinny Combined both of our trips

I said I was not going to do the (D) To the Bronx. Why don't me and Vinny Combined both of our trips

Didn't you read, he said hes offering fpr uou to join, idk if combining would make a diffrence since its the same a bit but his adds the (M2)..:confused:

I actually posted it first,I put it up on Facebook friday night and I did send you an invite.

But like I said, if you want to have your own trip its fine or if you still want to attend mine its cool.

Theres really nothing to combine,you'll actually be getting more out of it cause I have the (M2). But if you wanna join my trip you can it just wont be posted on here,it'll be a Facebook event only.

Theres really nothing to combine,you'll actually be getting more out of it cause I have the (M2). But if you wanna join my trip you can it just wont be posted on here,it'll be a Facebook event only.

I'm available at 4:00 PM and later. The reason because I'm going out to dinner for graduating 8th grade.

Archived