Some Stuff With My New Sony H20

Shane I love em man! :rock:

And good old rr4567 Classic Edition :) for 20$ :)

Now when u have Manual mode this is what I call pixs(My recent to posted later)

Of course some cameras don't have manual mode, thats why you gotta READ the details before buying! I always get a cam with Manual mode! Auto is plain bs, unless its something real fast i need to catch or a simple family pic!

Tube and Street(KODAK Z1485IS MANUAL):

8d5dc8fd.jpg

1801a6ab.jpg

And boney from me: (panorama from a few months ago)

vq5ggn.jpg

The difference does not lie in the exposure program, it lies in the choice of metering pattern.

If you're going for the extra step of manually exposing images, you should be using a spot meter for the most control over what is metered.

Using manual exposure while verbatim following the cameras advice as per matrix meter is hardly a skill.

Manual mode doesnt suck if you know how to use it.

(photos snipped)

And the train WAS moving in this one. A tiny bit of fuzz but the result is good.

(photos snipped)

well you do know how to use the camera.didnt you use a wide-angle lens converter for these photos?

(photos snipped)

And the train WAS moving in this one. A tiny bit of fuzz but the result is good.

(photos snipped)

well you do know how to use the camera.didnt you use a wide-angle lens converter for these photos?

Not for those pics, I dont use that lens for underground shots, puts things out of focus. The lens were mostly for the bus photos and some elevated train photos. Though I found the flaw is that it puts some objects in a blur and out of focus, looks kinda cool though.

3938, there are 3 others, while 1 in on JAM, 4xxx or something forgot.

oh Thanks for the info

Photos: some blurry, some under exposed, some overexposed, and that lens is dirty. Clean your lens and do some practicing with the settings and all should be perfect in a while.

Videos: The dirty lens issues rears it's ugly head with those focusing problems. Clean the lens and it should disappear.

I didn't do this to bash. These are just helpful hints

thanks for the tips

A dirty lens and he just got the camera.....all i can do is smh...

I'm going to clean

Do you really have to ask? lol

He didnt even have to get the same camera anyway, the W220 he had was good, just need to learn that you cant get moving train shots nicely with regular digital cameras and to learn the settings of the cameras so he can try and get some good shots. I dont see the point in changing cameras all the time when you know that you cant get certain shots the way you want with a regular Point & Shoot, just learn the tools of the trade, it took me a day or two to get the H20 settings to the way it fits best to my acception, also got some tips from people like Trevor Logan (Many thanks to him, by the way) and you 553 Bridgeton and used that to advance the results of my images.

I'm still going to use the Sony W220 but not that much

Who the hell buys you all these cameras?

The Sony W220 my dad bought. I bought the Sony H20

dsc06691m.jpg

dsc06743.jpg

dsc05830.jpg

Manual mode is the best thing since sliced bread.

Without manual, this shot of mine wouldn't exist.

DSCF0497.jpg

interesting

Shane I love em man! :rock:

And good old rr4567 Classic Edition :) for 20$ :)

Now when u have Manual mode this is what I call pixs(My recent to posted later)

Of course some cameras don't have manual mode, thats why you gotta READ the details before buying! I always get a cam with Manual mode! Auto is plain bs, unless its something real fast i need to catch or a simple family pic!

Tube and Street(KODAK Z1485IS MANUAL):

8d5dc8fd.jpg

1801a6ab.jpg

And boney from me: (panorama from a few months ago)

vq5ggn.jpg

nice.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice

thanks Henry

Just a note, since I tried Manual Mode out Yesterday (Friday), and it is quite nice of a setting because it preforms better than Kids and Pets and stablize the image more, just some patience and good hand work, the Photo result would be sweet and worthwhile, B)!

that's cool

Archived