The "Cut" is being worked on

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This explains why the (V) is suspened right now......

Posted: 04/26/2010 3:19PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to switch problems at the Broadway-Lafayette Street Station:

(V) train service has been suspended the entire line.

Please expect delays in service on the (V) and (F) trains at this time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL signal problems yea rightt

Ignore and get back on topic, I was typing my post when RTOMan was writing and after submitting I saw his post and updated mine so just ignore it. What is so hard for you to ignore? I think you need a +10 Ignore Power Pack.

But that cat does need some sleep from her all-nighter reading awfully boring stuff.

Your post was a f***ing waste of space as usual. Read what you wrote again. Pure nonsense and bullshit. Don't tell ME to get on topic after every post you make in every topic that you comment on serves no purpose EXCEPT to take things off topic.

What the f*** are you talking about +10 power pack. Get off the god damn video games kid and start studying the English language so you learn how to make sense because everything you write is a BAD JOKE.

Your post was a f***ing waste of space as usual. Read what you wrote again. Pure nonsense and bullshit. Don't tell ME to get on topic after every post you make in every topic that you comment on serves no purpose EXCEPT to take things off topic.

What the f*** are you talking about +10 power pack. Get off the god damn video games kid and start studying the English language so you learn how to make sense because everything you write is a BAD JOKE.

Hey, its like his operator Coach USA who does things for no reason and is bullshit!

ANYWAYS...............

I can see why i spotted a red light bulb on the track on Saturday along the (J) line..

So are they replacing tracks there or adding new ones?

Yup...

They are putting in new tracks...

Looks like somebody got smart and sent the TGC train thru there..

Whats TGC?

ANYWAYS...............

I can see why i spotted a red light bulb on the track on Saturday along the (J) line..

So are they replacing tracks there or adding new ones?

Whats TGC?

TGC = Track Geometry Car,it inspects the rails making sure there in good condition.

TGC = Track Geometry Car,it inspects the rails making sure there in good condition.

oh that i know. Thx

As for the (V) being suspended, i stand corrected after sum1 said that if the (V) ends up at WTC it ill get suspend lmfao..

oh that i know. Thx

As for the (V) being suspended, i stand corrected after sum1 said that if the (V) ends up at WTC it ill get suspend lmfao..

LOL,some of the leftover trains did go to WTC after that it got suspended,I thought it was because of the cut thing that happened......

I don't get why my comments is so easy to intimidate you people.......

Well, same for you, and you better stop riding Coach USA and fanning them if you hate CUSA so much, CUSA just transport me to and from school. And I am a fan of them, so now I say I like the Mets and the number 201 (seriously). Any comment?

How do you use Coach USA to get to school, aren't you in High School and live in NYC?

I don't get why my comments is so easy to intimidate you people.

Who's intimidating who?

No matter what it is you take it like your are smartypants and psuedo mods while all you do is increase the trash load on Harry's forum.

You're the one who's acting like a pretentious smarty-pants. You're the pseudo-mod. You're trashing Harry's forum. I hope he just gives your the boot already.

Why can others joke, why can't I.

Maybe because you suck at jokes?

You have been joking all the time I left and left tons of trash as big as the load of Fresh Kills, SI.

What the F*CK are you talking about???

And the +10 Ignore Power Pack, I hope exists so you can let me post comfortably and discuss about my hobby.

We hope you'll cease to exist so we won't have to put up with your bullshit anymore and constant thread hijacking.

Stop being a psuedo mod minding my business. Mind your own business sir, and thank you!

You're the pseudo mod who should self-ban yourself already.

Well, same for you, and you better stop riding Coach USA and fanning them if you hate CUSA so much, CUSA just transport me to and from school. And I am a fan of them, so now I say I like the Mets and the number 201 (seriously). Any comment?

Again AWWANG what the F*CK are you talking about???

@SubwayGuy, Pablo M 201, w8Hou, Grand Concourse, Dan05797, e.t.c.:

If you're gonna address someone address them properly! It's Dan05979!!!

So clearly we do not understand each other's posting so stop responding to my posts with jokes if you don't understand it and I won't respond to your posts with jokes if I do not understand it.

Then stop posting stupid shit and we'll leave you alone. Joking around and posting stupidness is two different things. Grand COncourse and I talking about the elimination of express buses is a joke. Whatever it is that you do is garbage.

It is clearly making me angry :mad:.

Looks like we struck a nerve!

If we can't resolve stuff then just ignore each other, what is so hard to ignore? I do not get it! We are all transit fans so we should co-operate and stop the buvllsh!tt!n' alright. Enough is enough! And if you say you are adults, act like one who is mature and have manners and not curse like a p!ss#d )ff teenager! Please get it for now!

Why don't you take your own advice?

=== Now whoever responds to my posts with jokes and take it seriously and saying it is trashing this forum is just a pure idiot and person who loves more trash here (as of 1:45am - 04/27/2010.) ===

Again, take your own advice.

!!!Now please get back on topic, thank you!!!

Yes, let's, shall we???

I don't get why my comments is so easy to intimidate you people. No matter what it is you take it like your are smartypants and psuedo mods while all you do is increase the trash load on Harry's forum. Why can others joke, why can't I. You have been joking all the time I left and left tons of trash as big as the load of Fresh Kills, SI.

And the +10 Ignore Power Pack, I hope exists so you can let me post comfortably and discuss about my hobby. Stop being a psuedo mod minding my business. Mind your own business sir, and thank you!

@SubwayGuy, Pablo M 201, w8Hou, Grand Concourse, Dan05797, e.t.c.:

So clearly we do not understand each other's posting so stop responding to my posts with jokes if you don't understand it and I won't respond to your posts with jokes if I do not understand it. It is clearly making me angry :mad:. If we can't resolve stuff then just ignore each other, what is so hard to ignore? I do not get it! We are all transit fans so we should co-operate and stop the buvllsh!tt!n' alright. Enough is enough! And if you say you are adults, act like one who is mature and have manners and not curse like a p!ss#d )ff teenager! Please get it for now!

=== Now whoever responds to my posts with jokes and take it seriously and saying it is trashing this forum is just a pure idiot and person who loves more trash here (as of 1:45am - 04/27/2010.) ===

!!!Now please get back on topic, thank you!!!

Listen here, who the hell do you think you are? Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?

You're full of shit AWWang, I'm just leave it at that because if I really curse your ass out I'll really be wasting my time.

I don't necessarily hate Coach USA, I just don't like how they go about their services, and also how their operators provide their services.

But you know you're right for once, lets get back on topic.

So why do we have the SRS (Sperry Rail Service) Rail car? Don't they both do the same thing?

Sperry cars (all over the world, not just the one here) X-ray the rails to find defects inside the rail. It is a patented technology and system so only Sperry provides the service. The TGC does NOT have this capability, the TGC does check alignment, gauge, rail height, tunnel condition, and can check for hot spots that might become fires.

Archived