The "Cut" is being worked on

This is like a Fu&(king soap Oprea, Jesus christ, When Are people going to realize that LIKE IT OR NOT they are going to do the Fu*&*&king Service cuts.

Everybody Knows the MTA, They are full of shit and want all the money for themselves.

1. we got a blind governer that looks like a moose

2. We got a Mayor that looks like donald Duck

3. We got a MTA CEO that has a Dick shaped head

Don't All of you Get It that NEW YORK is being run by Animals as well as the MTA, If you do, Stop Complaning and Get a FU&*king car, simple or get out of New York.

And, yet, despite it all, New York City is still the greatest city in the world.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is like a Fu&(king soap Oprea, Jesus christ, When Are people going to realize that LIKE IT OR NOT they are going to do the Fu*&*&king Service cuts.

Everybody Knows the MTA, They are full of shit and want all the money for themselves.

2. We got a supreme overlord that looks like donald Duck

Don't All of you Get It that NEW YORK is being run by Animals as well as the MTA, If you do, Stop Complaning and Get a FU&*king car, simple or get out of New York.

My correction in red

I like how this guy thinks :tup:...and I guarantee you all the people who complained and griped about these service cuts are the same people who will shell out their money for service

And, yet, despite it all, New York City is still the greatest city in the world.

First chance I get, I'm leaving this so called "greatest city in the world" and never coming back. I hate this f****** place. People drive without courtesy, it's filthy, it's stressful, everything is so damn expensive to the point where it is nearly impossible to rent an apartment in Manhattan without a roommate (or two), and a little shack of a house can cost you $500,000...with no land! The only good thing about this city is Central Park. That's it!

That is why, as soon as my vacation comes, there is only one place in this city that I want to see: the damn airport.

2. We got a Mayor that looks like donald Duck

That list is wrong.

1) We have blind governor that's just plain old retarded

2) We have a Mayor that is our own equivalent to George "Dubya" Bush.......except we can;t get rid of this one :cry:

3) We have an MTA CEO that has the same likeness of BERNARD MADOFF. They both do the same thing: Siphon down the money of the public - wonder if those two are brothers.

jay_walder--300x300.jpgimage.jpg

And despite all this, New Yorkers still take it up the butt from these three :P

First chance I get, I'm leaving this so called "greatest city in the world" and never coming back. I hate this f****** place. People drive without courtesy, it's filthy, it's stressful, everything is so damn expensive to the point where it is nearly impossible to rent an apartment in Manhattan without a roommate (or two), and a little shack of a house can cost you $500,000...with no land! The only good thing about this city is Central Park. That's it!

That is why, as soon as my vacation comes, there is only one place in this city that I want to see: the damn airport.

The streets are just mini demolition derby stadiums

That $500,000 will be $1,000,000 by 2020

It's always been filthy

Yes it is stressful

Exerything is super expensive (in Manhattan & parts of Brooklyn + Queens)

Not even Central Park is good.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Yall gone way off topic, the city maybe expensive but its way better than the other places like puerto rico for example.

I don't know about that. One thing I notice when I come down to NY from Boston is how more polite people are - they actually let you off the train before they try to board unlike on the MBTA :D

I don't know about that. One thing I notice when I come down to NY from Boston is how more polite people are - they actually let you off the train before they try to board unlike on the MBTA :D

Ha. If only NY was always like that.

That happens in NYC too (the boarding before letting off).

We're actually polite?!?! I thought we are those a**holes who shove tourists down the street and cut everyone else off on the road.

I don't know about that. One thing I notice when I come down to NY from Boston is how more polite people are - they actually let you off the train before they try to board unlike on the MBTA B)

Um...no. We won't let people off first, either. But some of us are polite, though.

Archived