Some Pics I Took today

I Run Trains

Nice photos Shon, I don't think we have this part of town photographed on the site yet. I immediately noticed the Hobby Land store in the first photo. I'm sure Zach will appreciate that one.

Thanks for posting!

Haha. Nice photos man. But Harry, it doesn't list model Trains ;) lol. Wow, 499 is now in The Bronx, I used to ride that bus all the time when it was out of Castleton Depot on Staten Island. I would always catch it on the S54 & S57. Nice to see it on different territory!

I think he's trying to say that you have great photos but you should try to get more photos with less people and cars ahead of them so it would be a clean photo similar to photo 4. Also, nice photos and thanks for sharing.

And to add to that, just point the camera up little more with some of those photos. In like one or two of them, looks like your facing down or not looking up on the bus.

I think he's trying to say that you have great photos but you should try to get more photos with less people and cars ahead of them so it would be a clean photo similar to photo 4. Also, nice photos and thanks for sharing.

ohh ok... now see, im that area, thats almost Impossible to do. Thats washingtion heights and in the day time EVERYDAY the area is busy with lots of cars and people, then at night with all the routes that run over there, you wont catch them all that the same time like that.. Anybody that knows the 181 st GW Bridge area can co-sign with me on that...

as far as the pictures, i was shooting the bus but i had to do it from a certain angle to cut people out, or people thinking i was taking pics of them and i didnt want that.....

Archived