White Plains

Abba

Current Service Status / Subways-456

Posted: 04/28/2010 3:51PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to a police investigation at the 149th Street-Grand Concourse Station, both directions, there is no(2) and (5) train service from the 149th Street-Grand Concourse Station to the E 180th Street Station.

Please expect delays in service on the (2) and (5) trains at this time.

Don't tell me its another 12-9!

Current Service Status / Subways-456

Posted: 04/28/2010 3:51PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to a police investigation at the 149th Street-Grand Concourse Station, both directions, there is no(2) and (5) train service from the 149th Street-Grand Concourse Station to the E 180th Street Station.

Please expect delays in service on the (2) and (5) trains at this time.

Don't tell me its another 12-9!

What else can it be:tdown:?

I hear some butt-naked dipshit was running away from police, he ran in the tunel @ GC and was dragged 1000 feet.....and I hear he's still alive

Guess again

NEW YORK (WABC) -- Subway service on the 2 and 5 trains is currently experiencing delays from 149th Street-Grand Concourse Station to the E 180th Street Station in both directions.

Police took an emotionally disturbed person into custody, after he ran onto the tracks and hid underneath the train.

There were some trains stuck inside the tunnels.

A person suffering an athsma attack was taken from 149th Street and 3rd avenue by ambulance.

Source: http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=7411713

12-9 is the radio code for man under. BTW In my tutoring class the teacher got on in this mess.

Due to a police investigation in the Bronx, the is not (2) and (5) between 149-180

Due to a smoke condition at 96 St, (2) train service is being delayed.

He got stuck on the train for 1 1/2 hours

If the WPR got suspened from 180th to Mott avenue, i know the (5) would relay up on Upper Mott platform (4) and (2) would end at 96th (Some), 148th (Some- seen it) and limited at 149th Street.

But now i wonder if (S) buses were provided or people had to use Bx19, Bx4, or Bx21 instead.

But now i wonder if (S) buses were provided or people had to use Bx19, Bx4, or Bx21 instead.

Unless the delay was going to be all day, I doubt there would be any shuttle buses. By the time they got the buses organized, trains would be rolling again.

Archived