A Random Question...

ctrain

Idk if I would I mean I have a couple some times its fun to play around with them in vending machines (MVMs LOL) But I have a really nice pressed one that looks good and I will not spend it but a couple wrinkly ones that I play with in vending machines;)

$2 bills are not worth anything above their face value, there are very few versions of the $2 that are collecters items and are actully worth something. They still produce $2 bills from time to time and there are still plenty in circulation that you can obtion.

They used to make bills in denominations of 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1K, 5K, and 10K. The 500, 1K, 5K, & 10K bills were used for bank to bank transactions and pretty soon they were eliminated by the invention of the computer & electronic banking. The $2 bill is still made to this day but in very very small amounts.

...I learned this on my own in history class when I wasn't paying attention to the teacher :P

$2 bills are not worth anything above their face value, there are very few versions of the $2 that are collecters items and are actully worth something. They still produce $2 bills from time to time and there are still plenty in circulation that you can obtion.

You are one of very few people who actually knows the $2 bill is still in production! I tried to tell my brother this and he swore I was crazy!

You are one of very few people who actually knows the $2 bill is still in production! I tried to tell my brother this and he swore I was crazy!

The most recent $2 printing run was 2003

Archived