Woman bites man after being called fat

Locomotion69

Stand-up comic? I am no comic, I am a hairless chimp of the modern day! So is you, and the rest of us. But are the Comics you are reffering to actually stand up like a human?

You're losing grip big time. How much of a low are you gonna seep down to, the constant thread hijacking? Grow the hell up already and at least try to get some *****.

Well, thanks for joining the thread hijacking team, you are just helping the thread go down, no matter if I reply or not you always help bring it to the bottom of the ocean.

If you and all do not want a thread to be ruined, just ignore and mind you own business about growing up and such, this is just plain irrelavent to the conversation. If you keep on doing this, you are not grown up either, because you cannot get the message on why these thread go down so quickly, because of flame wars like what we are haivng right here right now.

If you have a problem, again please bring it to PM, and since you have said 'forum experience', why not use the 'experience' here? I don't know why but you seemed to be the one who is not growing up and understanding things!

Literally every thread you comment in you take off topic with your BAD JOKES and bull shit. That's all A LOT of people here are saying. It's not just me and INDman saying it, and it's not just lrg either.

If you're not going to be funny, don't try to be. If you're not going to be correct, don't say you are. If you're not going to add anything useful to the thread, don't add anything useless either.

If the moderators want to close this thread, I certainly don't see why not. If they want to leave it open I'll gladly support my position here because this has been going on for TOO LONG. MegaWang has even gotten himself banned from multiple threads in the last two weeks alone so it's not like the moderators don't see what's going on anyway.

The shit he posts does not even make sense. That speaks for itself. This place is better off when he is not here.

Well, I got removed because you guys are outta-control of your attacking and rage over me, I do not know why but you guys just seem to be weird as hell. Some people here understands my jokes as green light, and you guys just attack it for no such reason. If you guys cannot control yourselfs and cannot refrain from posting. I do not know what to do, because I am simply here to get up to date on my favorite transit systems. I am not here to face from you people grilling me for reasons that is not true and with no basis, but simply you and me have a wide gap on agreeing on points. Stop Showing FAVORITISM and Start Showing at least Some RESPECT to others statements! This forum is not yours, and you are not the boss, Harry and Brighton Local is and he already told me things. But some I just disagree from now on, I still see people fuming over me for no reason what-so-ever. If you do not understand simply tell me to repost it and not fume, flame and such, Okay?

Everyone sees your attempts at jokes, but they are not funny because they do not make sense.

I don't attack anyone on here, except you. I don't show favoritism on here at all. EVERYONE on here gets the same treatment from me, even INDman who is a good friend I can disagree with and yet we are still friends because we are both adults and can HANDLE IT. Why do I call you out every time you post some stupid shit? Because you know nothing, and you know it the loudest. If I say something to someone else for posting something dumb like "no that's not right" we will have an intelligent discussion and work it out. But with you it's just you "sticking to your guns" and swearing the Stillwell Avenue station is a loop, or that you really got into an R32 cab and pushed a button without a key in a non-zoned cab and got the doors to open, or some other nonsensical bullshit. Someone - ANY one - tells you you're wrong and instead of saying "thanks for the correction" as I will if someone corrects me, you choose to go off on three page tangents where you justify whatever ungodly jibberish you wrote with a bunch of comments that DON'T MAKE SENSE. Believe me I ignored 99% of the bullshit you wrote ever since you joined this place and yet you haven't learned. If you make a joke and you hear crickets, fact is the joke wasn't funny.

I never said the forum was mine, nor do I want it to be, nor do I want to be a moderator. I've said this repeatedly ever since I joined this place. The fact that Harry and Zach and Julio and all of the other moderators have had to tell you repeatedly to knock it off speaks VOLUMES about what they think about you.

You are getting grilled WITH reason and FOR basis so get used to it, or stop posting stupidity. How many other threads do you have to get removed from before you get it? You've been talked to repeatedly by the moderators and STILL don't get it, so don't go popping off like I'm the only one saying anything. I can call a spade a spade and I do NOT deal with bullshit, so if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen, but there are plenty of others who think exactly what I think about you, and they don't need to say a damned thing publicly for me to know they agree with me.

Well, I got removed because you guys are outta-control of your attacking and rage over me, I do not know why but you guys just seem to be weird as hell. Some people here understands my jokes as green light, and you guys just attack it for no such reason. If you guys cannot control yourselfs and cannot refrain from posting. I do not know what to do, because I am simply here to get up to date on my favorite transit systems. I am not here to face from you people grilling me for reasons that is not true and with no basis, but simply you and me have a wide gap on agreeing on points. Stop Showing FAVORITISM and Start Showing at least Some RESPECT to others statements! This forum is not yours, and you are not the boss, Harry and Brighton Local is and he already told me things. But some I just disagree from now on, I still see people fuming over me for no reason what-so-ever. If you do not understand simply tell me to repost it and not fume, flame and such, Okay?

Everyone sees your attempts at jokes, but they are not funny because they do not make sense.

I don't attack anyone on here, except you. I don't show favoritism on here at all. EVERYONE on here gets the same treatment from me, even INDman who is a good friend I can disagree with and yet we are still friends because we are both adults and can HANDLE IT. Why do I call you out every time you post some stupid shit? Because you know nothing, and you know it the loudest. If I say something to someone else for posting something dumb like "no that's not right" we will have an intelligent discussion and work it out. But with you it's just you "sticking to your guns" and swearing the Stillwell Avenue station is a loop, or that you really got into an R32 cab and pushed a button without a key in a non-zoned cab and got the doors to open, or some other nonsensical bullshit. Someone - ANY one - tells you you're wrong and instead of saying "thanks for the correction" as I will if someone corrects me, you choose to go off on three page tangents where you justify whatever ungodly jibberish you wrote with a bunch of comments that DON'T MAKE SENSE. Believe me I ignored 99% of the bullshit you wrote ever since you joined this place and yet you haven't learned. If you make a joke and you hear crickets, fact is the joke wasn't funny.

I never said the forum was mine, nor do I want it to be, nor do I want to be a moderator. I've said this repeatedly ever since I joined this place. The fact that Harry and Zach and Julio and all of the other moderators have had to tell you repeatedly to knock it off speaks VOLUMES about what they think about you.

You are getting grilled WITH reason and FOR basis so get used to it, or stop posting stupidity. How many other threads do you have to get removed from before you get it? You've been talked to repeatedly by the moderators and STILL don't get it, so don't go popping off like I'm the only one saying anything. I can call a spade a spade and I do NOT deal with bullshit, so if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen, but there are plenty of others who think exactly what I think about you, and they don't need to say a damned thing publicly for me to know they agree with me.

Here's an idea.....how about it all ends?

MegaBus: You need to stop going completely off topic.

The rest: You're all taking it way too far. If you don't like it, ignore it, but don't turn it into a 250 post flamewar.

better watch what you say guys, i'm feeling a bit hungry!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

you're fat. WAIT! I DIDN'T ACTUALLY MEA-----OWWWW!!!!!! ;)

I have a great idea!!! How about we get back on topic! Anyone who has an issue with another member needs to use the PM system. If that does not work, then please contact a moderator for assistance. The flamewar ends now! If we cant discuss the topic at hand I will be more than happy to close this thread! Now can we get it together? Please?

~Dante~

Archived