Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
NewJerseyT

Do these look familiar?

LOL they are avalible for beta testing at, trainz.luvr.net. Under progress/???, it is a joint project with magicland. And please watch your mouth:p

May I add that the sound is great,exactly how subway trains sound in reall life,well at least I think.

And please watch your mouth:p

Excuse me sir, got a little excited there. It won't happen again.:P

Harry

I will try even though I didn't make them,and they are only for the people to test so,it will keep us of the creators backs until they are fully finished with editabile destination signs.(hopefully as all the past ones had them)

LOL you can curse all you wan't lol,you run/own the forums.Just don't ban me right away if I do it once.

Never that!

They aren't avalible yet except in beta version,at the site I mentioned above. And magicland ALWAYS has good stuff,but I can't buy his payware things as I don't have/want a credit card.

They are still in beta stage? yep they are,the finals are still being worked on.Kinda hard to believe.But I guess Magicland wants everything perfect.

Wait a minute!!!!

Hate to break it to you guys, but Magicland didn't make these cars. There's another guy, by the name of jaleel, who made them. Along with the MARTA cars.

Oh, yeah, and the R62 is available on the DLS.

Edited by Bstyles