New Transit Group I Started On Facebook

I started a new transit group on facebook called Transit Xpress. It will have discussions, photos, videos and group hangout/trips. Here's the link to the group.

http://www.facebook.com/search/?post_form_id=c6c288999e7a2eca0e1f1e0f076bf109&q=Josy%20Millotrano&init=quick&ref=search_loaded#!/group.php?gid=118061141547533&ref=mf

Anyone can join so please check it out.

Note: There's a trip coming up for the group but only talk about it on facebook;)

Two things:

1. Harry and the forum staff here would probably say the same thing: keep this on Facebook and don't post stuff here.

2. MEF's transit forum is called TransitXpress, the fact that you named your Facebook group like that will create serious repercussions. Either you change the group's name to something else, or there's going to be trouble.

Two things:

1. Harry and the forum staff here would probably say the same thing: keep this on Facebook and don't post stuff here.

2. MEF's transit forum is called TransitXpress, the fact that you named your Facebook group like that will create serious repercussions. Either you change the group's name to something else, or there's going to be trouble.

oh I forgot about that. I changed the name to (D)aniel's Transit Squad

Two things:

BURN_ENERGY_DRINK-logo-6A5EB18610-seeklogo.com.gif

I started a new transit group on facebook called Transit Xpress. It will have discussions, photos, videos and group hangout/trips. Here's the link to the group.

http://www.facebook.com/search/?post_form_id=c6c288999e7a2eca0e1f1e0f076bf109&q=Josy%20Millotrano&init=quick&ref=search_loaded#!/group.php?gid=118061141547533&ref=mf

Anyone can join so please check it out.

Note: There's a trip coming up for the group but only talk about it on facebook;)

Wait a minute...Last year you were pestering me to join your transit forum, what happend to that? Let it go huh.......

Archived