Leave Britney alone! L.A. cops cuff paparazzi

Trainspotter

Leave Britney alone! L.A. cops cuff paparazzi

Tinseltown cops have started busting celebrity shutterbugs for not giving Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan enough sidewalk breathing room.

Four pushy paparazzi were arrested Tuesday in sweeps outside a West Hollywood hair salon, where Spears was getting her weave worked on and at a nearby club Lohan was hanging in.

"They don't disperse. They don't listen to warnings," L.A. sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said of the lensmen cited on misdemeanor charges of blocking the sidewalk.

Whitmore denied it was a preplanned smackdown on the paparazzi, likening the enforcement more to breaking up an illegal sidewalk assembly.

He told the Daily News that only the "most egregious" were handcuffed and charged, the ones who blatantly ignored orders to disperse.

Full story: nydailynews_logo.gif icon_offsite.png - February 21, 2008

I completely disagree with most of you. You want to be in the spotlight, you got it. Shine for the cameras, SHINE BABY!!!!!!

I agree too! They chose that life, so they should deal with it! If they wanna be private they can. There are thousands of stars on the streets of New York daily, and most of them find ways to go unnoticed. Britney loves the attention!

I completely disagree with most of you. You want to be in the spotlight, you got it. Shine for the cameras, SHINE BABY!!!!!!

You want to take pictures?

Do it from a distance. Give the people room.

Do not chase them down the street at 60+ mph.

Do not cut them off with your cars causing accidents.

Do not pursue with a motorcycles putting the general public in danger.

If I was to be famous I would be infamous for putting my fist in their camera lenses and their faces like:

Tony Danza - Loved him in Who's The Boss also an ex-boxer

Tommy Lee - Great drummer from the Crue and a bit on the crazy side

Sly Stallone - I wouldn't want to get punched by him

Collin Farrel - With this guy you never know what he's going to do

and a slew of other celebrities who beat the crap out of these annoying photographers for doing it the wrong way.

Indeed, just imagine never having any privacy, always having mindless pawns swarming you, your friends, family, and everything else with no relent. That would suck, good for those cops, there needs to be something against that.

A: "OMG, Brit's getting her hair done!"

B: "Paparazzi powers activate!"

A: "Power of camera!"

B: "Power of obnoxious!"

Archived