Random photos

INDman

Great job IND, your photos have improved tremendously!:tup:

(M2) at (M2)etro and (J) ...Flawless victory:tup:

The first pic looks like a real old school pic:tup: And whats the deal with that porta potty on the flatbed work train?:)

Thanks guys, every day with the new cam is alot of fun.

That port-a-john looking thing is something you don't want to be in. The contractors were working on signals in the area of Canal and they were removing asbestos.

OMG is that a person on the last one? (As in the box)

Off topic: Can anyone tell me what G.O means and what a HEET is? Its been bothering me for quite a while.

GO = General Order, the short explanation is any adjustment to service

HEET = High Entry Exit Turnstile. Basically the tall stainless steel gates you go through at entrances that do not have a station booth in them. They can't be ducked under or climbed over like ordinary turnstiles.

Thanks guys, every day with the new cam is alot of fun.

That port-a-john looking thing is something you don't want to be in. The contractors were working on signals in the area of Canal and they were removing asbestos.

Which I apparently inhaled this past weekend.

Good work, Irishman.

That shot at TSQ looks like an editorial photo for a news story. Nice to see you got around to Bowery as well, probably in the top three most interesting stations.

Good work, Irishman.

That shot at TSQ looks like an editorial photo for a news story. Nice to see you got around to Bowery as well, probably in the top three most interesting stations.

I love the Eastern Div. now, the Nassau Street line and Bway Junction to Alabama Av or Atlantic Av are great places.

Archived