Checking out those Rockland County Gillig Low Floors

O man I was just on 229 Saturday and that bus op was taking that bus around nanuet mall as if it was a training course but inside they aren't that bad

I noticed when the door closes the whole right side of indoor lights shut of and what I found cool was when you request a stop it has a yellow indication sign and when someone presses the lift request an Automated stop request triggers but the spot for these buses if anyone wants to fan would be Spring Valley MNRR station where they all sit aside with the Tappanzee Exp MCi s

Nice pics (E)

Nice. However, I hope the TZx still uses MCI's.

Thanks,The TZx will still continue to use the MCIs.

O man I was just on 229 Saturday and that bus op was taking that bus around nanuet mall as if it was a training course but inside they aren't that bad

I noticed when the door closes the whole right side of indoor lights shut of and what I found cool was when you request a stop it has a yellow indication sign and when someone presses the lift request an Automated stop request triggers but the spot for these buses if anyone wants to fan would be Spring Valley MNRR station where they all sit aside with the Tappanzee Exp MCi s

Nice pics (E)

Thanks (K)<R>, the indoor lights thing is with all their Gilligs i believe.

Archived