OPTO is coming

primomjr78

Just about all of the hourly non administrative positions in the TA. In other words ALOT of titles.

Thanks. And what SHOULD be an event that leads to a tighter, stronger sense of unity amongst those who remain, may lead to jealousy, resentment, finger-pointing, widened rifts. I'm not saying that it is with TWU 100; I don't even have the authority to comment on that. However, I'm already seeing that within DC-37, a traditionally rubbed-spined union, and from top to bottom, I've hearing a lot of different competing voices instead of one loud and clear call, and some of the integrated shops have become filthy from the mud-slinging. I really hope that TWU 100, if it really is weak, can use these cuts to its advantage and strengthen its stance against Transit's seemingly underhanded and backstabbing management.

Has anyone ever noticed how after a death in the family, especially a sudden one, the surviving relatives come together, bury hatchets and realize how sticking together really is the only option when facing rough roads ahead? Jah is absolutely right that strength is not in numbers or size or anything on paper. If someone doubts that statement, look up the story of David and Goliath or the Battle of the Alamo or even the 1969 Mets and Super Bowl III Jets. Talk about outmatched underdogs? Strength relies on the ability to come together and fight for a common cause. Choirs must have their members singing in key and on time; teams can't be successful with a bunch of individual players; a job can't be done efficiently and safely unless everyone involved works together.

Rto your fellow co worker jah runs his mouth and he works there

what does that say??he calls me an idiot and that's just ok right ??

Shut your mouth little boy! You ARE a idiot!

Rto your fellow co worker jah runs his mouth and he works there

what does that say??he calls me an idiot and that's just ok right ??

Cursing at someone and using homophobic remarks>> Being called an Idiot.

Been called and Idiot hundreds of times on message boards it dont bother me.

You understand where im coming from?

Jah you're a moron. Rto man the filing I'm talking about

is with the dept. Of labor that they plan to pink slip the employees. See I'm not clueless

You are telling us things here we Already know...

Now about your foul language that you are trying to skirt around...

Rto man look at some of these station agents talk about lacking people skills

I am great with people as I am In customer service .

They should know better but thats not in dispute here dont try to change the subject...

Foul language foul language..

I am great with people as I am In customer service .

Want a cookie?

You don't even work for the MTA, so why are you wasting your time posting clueless stuff to MTA employees here that actually have more knowledge than you?

What Filing? Do you even KNOW what you are talking about? Rto man didn't you write that to me before ?? So why are you saying I'm telling u something you already know if u really didn't know ? Contrary to what you may

believe I'm not a foul mouthed Person.

What Filing? Do you even KNOW what you are talking about? Rto man didn't you write that to me before ?? So why are you saying I'm telling u something you already know if u really didn't know ? Contrary to what you may

Stop arguing.:mad::tdown:

Want a cookie?

You don't even work for the MTA, so why are you wasting your time posting clueless stuff to MTA employees here that actually have more knowledge than you?

Stop arguing.:mad::tdown:

Simple solution to all this BS.

:lock:

Why dont you girls mind your business and go back to the other assinine threads you've created and let the adults have a discussion.

Now you are talking gibberish im done with you in this disscusion grow up then talk to me..

I dont play with childern....

Rto man gibberish? I know everything I said makes perfect sense.

I am sorry I can't make you comprehend . I am being totally mature here

And for bveguy I have Been right a lot on most things on this forum

Yes even more than the mta workers on here so don't be a jackass.

No one believed me when I said the scores were out on this forum and I have been dead on on a variety of things so shut your trap.

Rto man gibberish? I know everything I said makes perfect sense.

I am sorry I can't make you comprehend . I am being totally mature here

And for bveguy I have Been right a lot on most things on this forum

Yes even more than the mta workers on here so don't be a jackass.

No one believed me when I said the scores were out on this forum and I have been dead on on a variety of things so shut your trap.

Excuse me, who's being a jackass, exactly?

Archived