Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brighton Local

Service Alert! Via Brighton

alert.gif

MTA New York City Transit

Service Alert

Posted on:2/22/2008 9:58:49

Due to an ongoing switch problem at the Parkside Avenue Station, Bedford Park Boulevard-bound (;) trains are running on the local track between the Brighton Beach Station and the Dekalb Avenue Station.

Please expect delays in (:P/(Q) train service at this time.

Update!

alert.gif

In addition, due to an ongoing switch problem at the Parkside Avenue Station, Bedford Park Boulevard-bound (;) trains are running on the local track between the Brighton Beach Station and the Canal Street Station, bypassing the Dekalb Avenue Station.

How is the (:P bypassing DeKalb and running via Brighton? Just passing DeKalb on 4 Track? Is the (B) also running up Broadway Now?

There is a smoke conition at dekalb ave so (;) trains bypassing that stop.I hope they have problems with the switch at 36th.So they could send some R160s on brighton...

EDIT they are sending the Q via lower mantthan.And there is no bronx bound B service between dekelb ave and west 4th street.

Seems to be a mess on Brighton. Good thing I didn't head out there like I planned earlier even though I really would've of liked to. I'll probably do what I always do and run out last minute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.