World's worst transit system!

Exactly! And dont forget about some of those old Green Lines coaches!

And yes Green Lines came to my mind when I saw these pics (minus the NF's). Black smoke all in your face.

2 disasters of the Cooper 4. Jamaica Buses, and command were aight. TCC and GBL, what did the riders do to deserve such a big F-U?????????

• 2 weeks later...
Yes

Yes, Transit Winsor provides 24 hour service to and from downtown Detroit to downtown Winsor. The trip is about 10 to 20 minutes depending on traffic and time of day. They operate Orion VII diesels, Nova LFS', and ex-Detroit MCI Classics. I've taken the trip before, and visited one of their depots. It's a really nice TA.

Yes, Transit Winsor provides 24 hour service to and from downtown Detroit to downtown Winsor. The trip is about 10 to 20 minutes depending on traffic and time of day. They operate Orion VII diesels, Nova LFS', and ex-Detroit MCI Classics. I've taken the trip before, and visited one of their depots. It's a really nice TA.

Also Transit Windsor still have one Newlook/Fishbowl but its keep for special service and not used in service. There are talks of having a fan charter with it later this year.

Archived