Goodbye S50's

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

there better off Repowering them with new engines i would prefer to have a Ex M11E or now ISM engine on a artic. and the only reason NFI is barred because of the end D60HF order the last buses that was suposed to be made got cancelled due to the company discontinuing the HF model and only had the LF left.

oo ok thanks, if they are repowered it will be with ISL's ( most likely )

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

eh ISL's are used in OrionVII hybrids or is it ISB?

and i know the CNG version uses ISG.

eh ISL's are used in OrionVII hybrids or is it ISB?

and i know the CNG version uses ISG.

Diesel Electric Hyrbrids use ISB's and CNG's use ISL G ( is ISG the same as ISL G? )

is ISG the same as ISL G?

Kinda, ISLG is a "modified version" of the ISL, made to run off of CNG fuel. The regular ISL engine runs off of Diesel Fueling

Edit: sorry, horribly misread your post... theres no ISG engine from Cummins. there was ISC, and currently theres ISM, ISL and ISB. ISG would be referring to the size not the power

i.e. ISB= Small

ISC (for its time) = Medium

ISL = bigger

ISM = biggest

ISX would be the biggest biggest lol

Kinda, ISLG is a "modified version" of the ISL, made to run off of CNG fuel. The regular ISL engine runs off of Diesel Fueling

Edit: sorry, horribly misread your post... theres no ISG engine from Cummins. there was ISC, and currently theres ISM, ISL and ISB. ISG would be referring to the size not the power

i.e. ISB= Small

ISC (for its time) = Medium

ISL = bigger

ISM = biggest

ISX would be the biggest biggest lol

lol its alright and haha ISX i would love to see that in a D60LF :P

Archived