More Cuts!

LexAveExp5

Lets see nothing can get better in the city spending/borrowing=debt.

The new trains/buses are funded by the goverment, and out of the capital budget "not operating budget".

Unfortunetly we as ny'ers have no choice but to deal with it ,either take mass transit or take private transportation simple as that.

We can yell at our congressional representatives to get the Fed to reallocate the federal funds to be used for basic service necessities. Then again, that is not a great photo-op for politicians, unlike standing in front of a shiny new train with some smiling (MTA) weasel and union patsy, so that probably won't work, either.

Ain't politics great?

Jamaica yard are treating the trains like pure Crap, 9717 stops like a Phase II R32, It screcches so damn loud, Jamaica is not taking good care of their R160's, so when the waranty is finished, I feel bad for people who take those R160's on the (E),(F) and (R), Because they are not going to survive Jamaica's abuse.

yo those cars are worse than CIY cars. i think Jamaica has the dirtiest cars in the system. lol its a shame how ENY cars look way better and perform better. :eek:

We can yell at our congressional representatives to get the Fed to reallocate the federal funds to be used for basic service necessities. Then again, that is not a great photo-op for politicians, unlike standing in front of a shiny new train with some smiling (MTA) weasel and union patsy, so that probably won't work, either.

Ain't politics great?

Don't think the national gov't would give much of a scheisse about it. Remember the MTA is a state operation. So before speaking to Schumer, you should talk to the people in the State Legislature. After that, talk to the federal gov't.

Don't think the national gov't would give much of a scheisse about it. Remember the MTA is a state operation. So before speaking to Schumer, you should talk to the people in the State Legislature. After that, talk to the federal gov't.

I would rather eat poop than talk to the slimebags in Albany. At least Schumer could get something done, and not just switch parties to lock the legislature. Not that Schumer is perfect, either :mad:.

Let me put it to you this way...

Down here what people say and what they do are two different things.

Unless its in black and white rumors go in one ear and out the other..

Tell your brother i said that, thanks.

I will only agree with RTO man is we shall wait and see what happens next on possible MTA II doomsday cuts.

I would rather eat poop than talk to the slimebags in Albany. At least Schumer could get something done, and not just switch parties to lock the legislature. Not that Schumer is perfect, either :mad:.

That's what happens when people pay more attention to Washington than Albany.

yo those cars are worse than CIY cars. i think Jamaica has the dirtiest cars in the system. lol its a shame how ENY cars look way better and perform better. :eek:

Trust Me They are going to get wrose, the R46's and R32's run 10 times better than Jamaica's R160's.

I have a very bad feeling about what's going to happen. These cuts are excessive. The thing that makes me worry is what's going to happen in the future? If the R160s began suffering poor maintenance then it's going to be 1970s and 1980s all over again. To make things worse for me several close people I know of take the (E), (F), and (R) to work everyday.

We just came through a renaissance. Last thing we need is to slip back, negating the years of progress we actually managed to make.

Archived