When was your last fight?

This woman on the S79 was complaining that I was talking on the phone too loud, so I told her to "piss off ya old smut and mind her own gotdamn business." All the passengers including the bus driver were rolling!

Majority of people on the South Shore of Staten Island are obnoxious and snotty anyway.

+1 :tup:

My most memorable fight was in the 12th grade (the 2nd time. Yes I got held back, I'm not afraid to admit it). I was in art class and the teacher put me next to someone I already hated for another unrealyed reason. So while we was drawing something, his drawing arm bumped my drawing arm (I'm a lefty) and it messed up my whole drawing. I told him that he bumped my arm so he didn't say anything. I tapped him on his arm and told him again. Then he told me in these exact words "too f*cking bad". Then I got mad at him, some foul words were exchanged, and the next thing I knew, he threw paint on me. That just enraged me not cuz he threw paint on me, but cuz I had on white sneakers lol. So I hopped across the table and we started fighting. I'll admit, he did toss me across the room (he's slightly bigger than me) but I grabbed a ruler and cracked him across the head with it. Then I grabbed some paint and threw it on him. In the end, we both got suspended for a month. To this day, I still don't know who won the fight, some say it was me, while some say it was him. But oh well, it was fun :cool:...besides, after the fight, I got my own personal desk lmao

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

+1 :tup:

My most memorable fight was in the 12th grade (the 2nd time. Yes I got held back, I'm not afraid to admit it). I was in art class and the teacher put me next to someone I already hated for another unrealyed reason. So while we was drawing something, his drawing arm bumped my drawing arm (I'm a lefty) and it messed up my whole drawing. I told him that he bumped my arm so he didn't say anything. I tapped him on his arm and told him again. Then he told me in these exact words "too f*cking bad". Then I got mad at him, some foul words were exchanged, and the next thing I knew, he threw paint on me. That just enraged me not cuz he threw paint on me, but cuz I had on white sneakers lol. So I hopped across the table and we started fighting. I'll admit, he did toss me across the room (he's slightly bigger than me) but I grabbed a ruler and cracked him across the head with it. Then I grabbed some paint and threw it on him. In the end, we both got suspended for a month. To this day, I still don't know who won the fight, some say it was me, while some say it was him. But oh well, it was fun :cool:...besides, after the fight, I got my own personal desk lmao

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!

Verbal Yesterday, me and my younger brother (he's 13, I'm 14) were cleaning our room. I put some of my books on top of our TV because I needed to find somewhere to put them. He started complaining about how I always mess up the room, but his junk is always on the floor and everywhere but where it should be. We exchanged words, which led to yelling, which almost became physical, but luckily, I have restraint.

Physical November 2008: Me and my brother were looking for my Metrocard and I was moving things around to find it. I moved something too quickly and it fell on him. Then outta nowhere, He smacked me and my nose started to bleed. So I jabbed him in his mouth, kicked him in the jewels, threw him on the floor, and then stomped on his head. Then he ran to Daddy....Looks like he wasn't the "tough guy" now...

Surprisingly, my parents don't understand that you cant make two teenagers share a room....

I moved something too quickly and it fell on him. Then outta nowhere, He smacked me and my nose started to bleed. So I jabbed him in his mouth, kicked him in the jewels, threw him on the floor, and then stomped on his head. Then he ran to Daddy....Looks like he wasn't the "tough guy" now...

I can't believe how he was able or anyone would be able to run after being hit in that area.Shit I would be laying on the floor in pain.Damn,you must've missed the main area and got a section of it.

I can't believe how he was able or anyone would be able to run after being hit in that area.Shit I would be laying on the floor in pain.Damn,you must've missed the main area and got a section of it.

He didn't run, more like crawled.....

He didn't run, more like crawled.....

My brother was a real PITA...he often kicked me out of the room and had me confined to the living room couch when he had company. Good riddance to him now that he moved out.

I verbally fight all the time, naming one specific occasion is hard. I prefer to call it "debating", however!

Physically, I am non-confrontational. I did punch a girl in fourth grade because she made fun of my hair.

my last fight physical was with my brother 3years ago.

i had an argument with my cousin this week because she thinks I'm nosy

but I'm not really a physical fighter i don't stay mad for very long.

I verbally fight all the time, naming one specific occasion is hard. I prefer to call it "debating", however!

Physically, I am non-confrontational. I did punch a girl in fourth grade because she made fun of my hair.

Wow I definitely dont see you as the physical type,but hey you have to do what you have to do.Especially when hair is involved.:D

Oh man do I have stories....but I'm going to keep it short....

Last physical fight with someone being seriously hurt/injured was back in Junior High, sometime in 03/04, it was a 3 on 1 (three on me) and I still kicked their ass with one going to the hospital, unintentionally......

Last physical fight with no one being seriously hurt, 8th grade. Just a few punches were thrown but I landed a pretty good one to the jaw, it was also provoked so I ended up reacting to it....

I've been getting into physical fights since I was like what...14? Some were worth it while others were regretful....

Last verbal fight, shoot, I cant remember...

Archived