At least 60 ppl. hurt in SI Ferry Crash on Staten Island

Shortline Bus

I was going to say that as well. Can't blame him, Whineberg did in fact give him a lot of traumatising hell.

But to repeat his name over and over and to take on his troll-like actions...I don't know. It is an obsession.

Jeez man, again with this boat smh. This boat, along with the JFK are the oldest ones out in the water (they're about 30-ish) and are the biggest ones in the fleet. I looked up the Barberi, and this crash will make it the 3rd accident it had in its lifetime (it hit another boat in the fog the 70's or 80's IIRC). Althought its accident-prone, it still gets the job done so I say keep it.

Here are my names...

1. D'oh

2. Band-Aid

3. Titanic II

4. Lucky

The son of Andrew Barbieri wants the name retired off the ship due to the accidents associated with his dad`s name.Can you blame him?

Can't blame him one bit. THREE accidents someone said??? Oh wow, please decommission that boat already!

to some extent, it's almost like stockholm's syndrome....

anyway, also LMAO @ the "S.S. Brian Weinberg"

I didn't know what Stockholm's syndrome was so I looked it up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

And I disagree. I'll say this one more time: I really love trains. I joined Subchat so I could interact with other railfans from all over the country. One person prevented me from enjoying my hobby. I still lurk there and I still hear all of the rumors about the car assignments and M8's but it's not the same.

I didn't know what Stockholm's syndrome was so I looked it up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

And I disagree. I'll say this one more time: I really love trains. I joined Subchat so I could interact with other railfans from all over the country. One person prevented me from enjoying my hobby. I still lurk there and I still hear all of the rumors about the car assignments and M8's but it's not the same.

Bro... with all due respect...

you LET one person prevent you from enjoying your hobby.

This guy isn't family to you... you're not a child...

56517_o.gif

chill w/ the weinberg references.....

Archived