Bus drivers please read, for it will help others on this site

Chris Frusci

Talked with the union today. list 5025# will be hiring the remaining 1800 left on list. 3 classes have already started. 40 open spots in staten island. 8006 will start after those 1800 have been reached.

3 classes started ? I dont get it , i thought i was one of the first people who went for drug test after the hire freeze over

so how can they have tree classes worth of people started ?

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 classes started ? I dont get it , i thought i was one of the first people who went for drug test after the hire freeze over

It doesn't matter when you went for drug testing the ONLY thing that matters is your list number. If you feel that you should have been in a class already all you have to do is find out what number they are up to and see if it is before or after your number.

It doesn't matter when you went for drug testing the ONLY thing that matters is your list number. If you feel that you should have been in a class already all you have to do is find out what number they are up to and see if it is before or after your number.

How do you find out what numbers they are up to in classes because according to HR they have not started calling yet ...as of today(I called)

sorry guys i stand corrected, 3 classes are expected to start in the coming few weeks, i herd it wrong...:P but on the bright side at least we know its starting to move along....classes are around 100+ some times... i had 115 in my class only 55 made it...yep.

sorry guys i stand corrected, 3 classes are expected to start in the coming few weeks, i herd it wrong...:o but on the bright side at least we know its starting to move along....classes are around 100+ some times... i had 115 in my class only 55 made it...yep.

Thanks for clearing that up,the first of the 3 classes hasn't started yet. That is great news that the list is moving again. To get a class of 100+ they have to go through 400+ list numbers.

sorry guys i stand corrected, 3 classes are expected to start in the coming few weeks, i herd it wrong...:o but on the bright side at least we know its starting to move along....classes are around 100+ some times... i had 115 in my class only 55 made it...yep.

All these classes will be from 5025 and these are the training classes after drug and medical? Thanks

Hello everybody....can someone tell me at which point in the process does one resign from their current job with 2 weeks notice given to your current employer?

You usually don't get 2 weeks notice.

You usually don't get 2 weeks notice.

can you tell me the process once medical and background is done? would like to be somewhat prepared, been with my company for 12 yrs wouldn't want to just pick up and leave. any info would be appreciated. thanks

can you tell me the process once medical and background is done? would like to be somewhat prepared, been with my company for 12 yrs wouldn't want to just pick up and leave. any info would be appreciated. thanks

I can only speak from my experience. I went in for a medical and to be sworn in as a civil servant on a wed or thursday and I started school on the next monday.

I got there today at 7 AM

came out at 4 pm

blood pressure , eyes , hearing, pee in the cup to check sugar, fill out more paper work, fingerprints, picture, sworn in

basically thats it B)

I start on 22 of this month

mobstoa people who were there today start this Monday

Alot of people were sent home because of medical problems, and few were sent home because of no drivers license , or some tickets

came out at 4 pm

blood pressure , eyes , hearing, pee in the cup to check sugar, fill out more paper work, fingerprints, picture, sworn in

basically thats it B)

Alot of people were sent home because of medical problems, and few were sent home because of no drivers license , or some tickets

So now we know that one class/training starts the 22nd. How many people you think will be called for this class?

came out at 4 pm

basically thats it B)

:tup::):) O cool:cool:Congrats Olegkha.

came out at 4 pm

basically thats it B)

Congrats Olegkha! What time do you have to be at Zerega on the 22nd? Take a headcount in the classroom for us.

How did you pass the time inside 180 Livingston St?..they let you use the bathroom and that is it right?...can't go outside for a walk around the block?

Congrats Olegkha! What time do you have to be at Zerega on the 22nd? Take a headcount in the classroom for us.

How did you pass the time inside 180 Livingston St?..they let you use the bathroom and that is it right?...can't go outside for a walk around the block?

will count every one for you :P

you can go to bathroom ( but dont forget you have to take a pee test ones you there , for sugar level check )

you ca walk around the block, but if they call your name and you aint there, you will never know, and will wait till they decide to come back to you

there is TV there with CNN channel, and no cell phones (unleas you are wearing a head set and really quiet so security guard lady dont see you, btw she is checking the cameras and will see you talking on the phone even around the corners :) )

what you should do is tell your company u r going for the MTA 2 weeks training. tell them that if you don't make it, it just a 2 week vacation/personal leave. if you make it and you will quit. that's what i did and it worked great. all you have to do is be honest.

came out at 4 pm

basically thats it :P

Congrat! good luck on the training!!!

Hey, I also start on 6/22/09 at Zerega Ave. 0700. The guys who have medical issues to striaghten out have time because they have classes all thtroughout the summer until sometime in August. I now have questions as I am only a permit holder what should I be in-store for as far as the training goes??

Hey, I also start on 6/22/09 at Zerega Ave. 0700. The guys who have medical issues to striaghten out have time because they have classes all thtroughout the summer until sometime in August. I now have questions as I am only a permit holder what should I be in-store for as far as the training goes??

Hey Rob, congrats on starting training...you were on list 5025 as well? Where is your list number range? Good luck!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11a Safari/525.20)

what you should do is tell your company u r going for the MTA 2 weeks training. tell them that if you don't make it, it just a 2 week vacation/personal leave. if you make it and you will quit. that's what i did and it worked great. all you have to do is be honest.

:cool:Thank you!

Archived