Bus drivers please read, for it will help others on this site

Chris Frusci

Hi Eveyone, Congrats to everyone that are going to training on the 22nd of this month. I took exam#8006 and was given a notice for the BOSS written assessment for this Thursday. I would like some advice about this assesment, because I really do want to start a career with transit.:(

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/CRB43) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Thanks, um my list number was low it was 18* another guy I met when I had to go to the urine test was 224. Other than us 2 I think the lowest #'s there were in the 1080's and 10909's they also had mtab operators there on the same day for the medical.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/CRB43) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Thanks, um my list number was low it was 18* another guy I met when I had to go to the urine test was 224. Other than us 2 I think the lowest #'s there were in the 1080's and 10909's they also had mtab operators there on the same day for the medical.

Thanks Rob. It seems they are calling list numbers which were reinstated first. Good luck with the training! ;) If you hear anything else please keep us posted!

hey guys monday was the first class i herd, 109 students all mabstoa. ulmer park had a class of 5 for 7 day training.
Yes and I missed that Class I am being ever so Patient with New York City Transit now I have to wait to be recanvased soon i will be less interested in doing this job I am becoming more interested in joining the ranks of the NYPD as law enforcement runs in the family

• 2 weeks later...
Good luck to those starting class this week,I believe it is the Mabstoa people,the week after,from list #5025.
I got called for medical today. I will have to report monday morning and if I pass I will be in the July 6 class. I went down for the drug test on tuesday so I heard from them on the 3rd buisness day to report for monday. I will keep you guys posted.

I got called for medical today. I will have to report monday morning and if I pass I will be in the July 6 class. I went down for the drug test on tuesday so I heard from them on the 3rd buisness day to report for monday. I will keep you guys posted.

All the best to you!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived