No more repairs on the R-44

QDover

Jeez I hope they can make it to september

(B)ring the Car to my house I have Duct tape and Crazy glue

I'm (M2)c(G)ruber I could fix anything:p:p:tup:

Lmao screw that, bring emto my house. Half the stuff in my room I put together myself. I got a bike I built from 3 different bikes and its running perfectly (except that instead of a 18 speed, its a 7 speed ;))

Its a sad sight and it would be another month before I can head down to the city to try and snag a pic.I always wondered why the R44 stainless steel bodie looked like it had wrinkles and dimples compared to the R46 smooth exterior.

R46>R44 lol

I have to take the (A) after work today so I hope that I catch an R44. I was on the (A) Sunday and it was the first time that I rode R46's in both directions on that line. I guess I have to start getting used to that.

I did that Friday on my way to work. I didn't get on the R-46 ahead. I decided to wait for the next arriving A train to Manhattan at Grant Ave. for the R-44. Right behind it, was what I was waiting for. Being able to have what may be the last ride with the R-44 before they go.

I'm gonna be sad when they're gone because they been a huge part of my life on the A. Just glad I was able to take some pics and video on my phone at least before they're gone.

Archived