Electronic and Static Subway-Related Signs

Guest lance25

OH MAN Lance! Still lovin the work!

Another request, if I may:

Uptown and Queens via 9th Avenue

(Y): ((L) Gray): To LaGuardia Airport, via local all times.

(Z): ((L) Gray): To 5th Avenue/86th Street, via express weekdays and evenings.

And an R46 exterior sign:

Route: Z

Readout:

(To) 5th Avenue/86th Street

9th Avenue Express

Fulton Street Local

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lance, I would like a sign please.

R110B Interior

Q to Brighton Beach

The Next Station Is

Church Avenue

I do not know how you are doing with space, but if you are running out of space, and need to delete some signs, you can delete all the ones that I requested first. However, I ask that you do not delete these.

AQExpQ.png

MtoBrightonBeach.gif

QQExpWExpNRLcl.png

MtoBrightonBeachf.gif

Its funny, I've been on this forum so long and never requested a sign or anything here. Do you do bus LED signs like the Luminator Titan?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am going to assume that is a bus sign. Bus signs are not available for requests in this thread. What is available for request so far is located here. I am not sure if Lance makes them or not, you will have to wait until he replies.

I have not seen Melvin in a while, so I don't think he can help you.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am going to assume that is a bus sign. Bus signs are not available for requests in this thread. What is available for request so far is located here. I am not sure if Lance makes them or not, you will have to wait until he replies.

I have not seen Melvin in a while, so I don't think he can help you.

Thanks! You also linked to this thread, lol. But I found the right thread.

Introducing the R143 Exterior LEDs (and Updating the R160 Exterior LEDs)

After taking a bit of a break from making new signs, I've finally got around to making the 143 side signs (yes, there is a difference between the 143 and 160 side signs as you'll see below). The 160 signs have been updated as well because I noticed that, when I was making the font for the 143, the size of the pixels for the route letter were different from the rest of the sign. I had to fix that.

Lto8Av.gif

R143

Lto8Avv2.gif

R160

As you may have noticed, there are some obvious differences between the two. The biggest one is the size of the displays themselves. The route displays for the 143s are 19 pixels down x 12 across, whereas the 160s are 20x12 respectively. The routings display for the 143s are eight down while the 160s are nine down. (No, I don't have a clue why the number of pixels are odd like that, especially for the 143s. Usually, it's 10, 15 or 20 or something easy. Then again, the 142's LCD route display is 20x27, so yeah.) Another difference between the two is how some letters are displayed.

@Brett: I only make subway-related signs.

@Brighton Express: I'll try, but I make no promises. If you want to keep any of the signs I've posted, it would be wise to save them on your computer or your own Photobucket/Imageshack account.

Hello.. I hope everyone has been enjoying there week...

Id like a R160 Ext..

(C) Fordham Plaza-Webster Avenue

via 8th / 3rd Av Lcl

Fulton Local

--

R160 Find as well..

regular (C) route from Euclid - 145.

After 145 please include... as follows..

149 Grand Concourse - (4)(5)(2)

149 3rd Ave (5)(2)

161 st Third Avenue

179 St Third Avenue

183 Grand Concourse (D)(B)

186-187 Sts Third Ave

Last Stop:

Fordham Plaza - Webster Avenue

thank you very much!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived