Electronic and Static Subway-Related Signs

Guest lance25

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like to put hard limits on requests, but I would like you to use your own judgement when making multiple requests. Also, to reiterate an earlier post of mine here, these things are done on a "when I get around to it" basis.

@daniel19: Try not to multi-post like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Lance will produce those signs whenever he feels like it. Until then, be patient.

The nerve of some folks. Requesting like ten different things and then gets all demanding when it isn't done on his schedule. Like I've said before, this is something I do in my free time and when I feel like it. If it takes me a month to get around to it, so be it. Last I checked, I'm not getting a paycheck for any of these things.

And by the way daniel19, posts like that don't encourage me to make your signs. In fact, they do the exact opposite.

Hey guys,

Just like I did with the Bus Stop Sign Creator, I'm just about done with an R160 FIND creator, which will operate in much the same way and allow you to create and customize signs to however you want within a matter of minutes.

Here's an example of a sign that I made in under 2 minutes... hurricane reroute!

r160-2.png

I'm still waiting on Lance to get me the correct fonts, but I plan on getting this up and running by the end of this week.

Hey guys,

Just like I did with the Bus Stop Sign Creator, I'm just about done with an R160 FIND creator, which will operate in much the same way and allow you to create and customize signs to however you want within a matter of minutes.

Here's an example of a sign that I made in under 2 minutes... hurricane reroute

I'm still waiting on Lance to get me the correct fonts, but I plan on getting this up and running by the end of this week.

Gorgor, excellent work on this.

What is the news about fictional bullets though, can we get those in there, or only current ones?

Gorgor, excellent work on this.

What is the news about fictional bullets though, can we get those in there, or only current ones?

You can use whatever you want. As of now there's an input box where you input any number, letter, (or symbol) you wish to use, an option for the route bullet to be a circle or a diamond, and right below that is a list of various colors you can use. The list of colors includes all of the ones currently used by the MTA, and the color for the (T), but I may add in some fantasy colors later on.

You'll see that everything should be really straight forward and easy to use once I open this up for everyone to use later this week.

You can use whatever you want. As of now there's an input box where you input any number, letter, (or symbol) you wish to use, an option for the route bullet to be a circle or a diamond, and right below that is a list of various colors you can use. The list of colors includes all of the ones currently used by the MTA, and the color for the (T), but I may add in some fantasy colors later on.

You'll see that everything should be really straight forward and easy to use once I open this up for everyone to use later this week.

I gave some thought to something like this and I never had the skill to do it, and what do you know, here it is. I am very excited to see this come out and I will definitely use it next week when it comes out.

A suggestion I have though is that you can put the option to input your own color, using the RGB sliders, but I would not worry about it for now, maybe in later versions.

I guess you could also use these tools and create an avatar creator as well, just giving you a suggestion.

R160 FIND Creator

-----------------------------

Link: http://scaped.net/bus.php?redir=15

You can use the same account to login from the Bus Stop Sign Creator

The R160 FIND Creator has arrived. You can now create realistic looking R160 FIND images easily in minutes. Just login, click the "Create New R160 FIND" link, and then everything should be really straight forward from there. After the image is complete to just how you like it, simply copy and paste the "Direct Image URL" located right underneath the image as your signature or wherever you wish. It will automatically update whenever you make any changes to it.

There are still some minor features missing, and I plan on changing the font later on. If you find any bugs at all, then please send me a PM and I'll look into it.

Some examples of signs created through this:

r160-6.png

r160-11.png

r160-15.png

---

I would like to credit Lance for providing the base image.

Archived