Electronic and Static Subway-Related Signs

Guest lance25

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More gifts coming your way (requests will be taken care of some time this week). If you've seen my posts recently, you already know about this, but for those who haven't, I've been working on the IRT countdown clock LED displays. Now that the templates are done and the fonts (for the most part) are finished, requests will now be accepted:

1-Line

50StSB1-line.gif

2-Line

BowlingGreenNB2-line.gif

Short Version

GrandArmyPlazaNB2-linelong.gif

Long Version

4-Line

86StSB4-line.gif

You have the option of having the clocks count down to zero or being semi-static where they just cycle through all the trains you listed. Just note that the ones that actually count down obviously will take longer to create. So any posts regarding my slow progress will result in your request (and possibly future ones as well) being ignored.

Also, until further notice, I will only take requests for the 1-6 routes. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm working on the font for all letters and numbers. It's a bit of a slow process, so bear with me.

That is all. Enjoy.

R160 FIND Creator-----------------------------Link: http://scaped.net/bus.php?redir=15You can use the same account to login from the Bus Stop Sign CreatorThe R160 FIND Creator has arrived. You can now create realistic looking R160 FIND images easily in minutes. Just login, click the "Create New R160 FIND" link, and then everything should be really straight forward from there. After the image is complete to just how you like it, simply copy and paste the "Direct Image URL" located right underneath the image as your signature or wherever you wish. It will automatically update whenever you make any changes to it.There are still some minor features missing, and I plan on changing the font later on. If you find any bugs at all, then please send me a PM and I'll look into it.Some examples of signs created through this:[img=http://scaped.net/r160-6.png]r160-11.pngr160-15.png---I would like to credit Lance for providing the base image.

Your forgetting 1 thing. How about the Will Not Stop Feature?

My Requests:

Four R32 exterior rollsigns (today's ones, not the past) -

(One for the (N))

Ditmars Blvd

Queens

Coney Island

Brooklyn

(N) Broadway

Express

(One for the (R))

Forest Hills

Queens

95 Street

Brooklyn

(R) Broadway

Local

(One for the (B))

Bedford Park Blvd

Bronx

Brighton Beach

Brooklyn

(B) 6 Avenue

Express

(And one for the (F))

179 Street

Queens

Avenue X

Brooklyn

(F) 6 Avenue

Local

IRT Countdown Clocks -

(Southbound for Eastern Parkway)

(3)    New Lots Av     2 mins

(5)    Flatbush Av     2 mins

(2)    Flatbush Av     4 mins

(4)    Utica Av           4 mins

(Northbound for Lexington Avenue)

(4)    Woodlawn              4 mins

<6>   Pelham Bay Park   4 mins

(5)    Eastchester-Dyre   8 mins

(6)    Parkchester           8 mins

Nice work on the clocks, again Lance. I might as well request one.

(Two-Lined)

<-- 1. (4): [uPTOWN] [EXPRESS] Woodlawn (1 Min)

<-- 2. <5>: [uPTOWN] [EXPRESS] Nereid Avenue-238th Street (4 min)

--> 3. (6): [uPTOWN] [LOCAL] Parkchester (5 min)

Anyways, might I acquire a short version, both 8 Av please. Thank-you.

<Q> Brighton Beach 2 mins

(D) Far Rockaway 7 mins

Also, until further notice, I will only take requests for the 1-6 routes. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm working on the font for all letters and numbers. It's a bit of a slow process, so bear with me.

That is all. Enjoy.

More gifts coming your way (requests will be taken care of some time this week). If you've seen my posts recently, you already know about this, but for those who haven't, I've been working on the IRT countdown clock LED displays. Now that the templates are done and the fonts (for the most part) are finished, requests will now be accepted:

1-Line

50StSB1-line.gif

2-Line

BowlingGreenNB2-line.gif

Short Version

GrandArmyPlazaNB2-linelong.gif

Long Version

4-Line

86StSB4-line.gif

You have the option of having the clocks count down to zero or being semi-static where they just cycle through all the trains you listed. Just note that the ones that actually count down obviously will take longer to create. So any posts regarding my slow progress will result in your request (and possibly future ones as well) being ignored.

That is all. Enjoy.

Is the font proprietary? I'm working on an Excel spreadsheet that's pulling the live countdown info and I want to see how well it comes out. So far so good, but it's not 100% authentic with the fonts I'm using.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From Harry's thread, might as well repost it here since it got rejected:

Posted Yesterday, 11:13 AM

I'd like a sign reading:

Jackson Heights-Roosevelt Avenue

(E)  (F) (GG) (MM)  (N)  (V)

(The V can be a deep red color, the (MM) can be a yellow-orange color.) 

• 2 months later...
Guest Lance

The sign shop will reopen in the near future. Here's something I've been working on during the off time of my hiatus on this site.

5toDyreAvviaBronxExp_zps0f8a3930.gif

Yeah, I finally got around to making the fonts for the routes and regular text on the 142A side signs. Both will be available when I'm completely finished with all of the characters.

The sign shop will reopen in the near future. Here's something I've been working on during the off time of my hiatus on this site.

5toDyreAvviaBronxExp_zps0f8a3930.gif

Yeah, I finally got around to making the fonts for the routes and regular text on the 142A side signs. Both will be available when I'm completely finished with all of the characters.

Wow,Lance that is fantastic.When your ready for requests will you do fantasy ones?

Archived