My day on the subway

First time I ever rode the (J) shuttle.

1. I took the (3) to Franklin Av on walk to the Prospect Park bound (S) platform.

2. A R68 (S) To Prospect comes in, I take it and just as I hoped, it terminated on the Manhattan Bound Platform

2. Once I get off, a R160 (J) Terminates, and I said ill wait and not take R42 (J) trains.

3. However, another R160 (J) comes from layups and I thought how weird because only 1 set was supposed to be on the (J) shuttle

4. I get on the (J) Shuttle, planning to ride it all the way to Essex.

5. I see a Prospect Park bound R160 (J) in the tunnel, and now thats the 3rd set i see.

6. Confused Riders kept coming in and out becuase they didnt why the (J) was on the (R) line

7. At Essex, a WHOLE lot of people were waiting on the unused track for the Jamaica bound (J), but of course some people got on the (J) shuttle.

8. I take the (F) on stop to East Broadway, and at E Bway a R44 (A) rollsign got rigged and it read (H)

9. I take the M22, and my soda blows up because I ran for the bus

First time I ever rode the (J) shuttle.

1. I took the (3) to Franklin Av on walk to the Prospect Park bound (S) platform.

2. A R68 (S) To Prospect comes in, I take it and just as I hoped, it terminated on the Manhattan Bound Platform

2. Once I get off, a R160 (J) Terminates, and I said ill wait and not take R42 (J) trains.

3. However, another R160 (J) comes from layups and I thought how weird because only 1 set was supposed to be on the (J) shuttle

4. I get on the (J) Shuttle, planning to ride it all the way to Essex.

5. I see a Prospect Park bound R160 (J) in the tunnel, and now thats the 3rd set i see.

6. Confused Riders kept coming in and out becuase they didnt why the (J) was on the (R) line

7. At Essex, a WHOLE lot of people were waiting on the unused track for the Jamaica bound (J), but of course some people got on the (J) shuttle.

8. I take the (F) on stop to East Broadway, and at E Bway a R44 (A) rollsign got rigged and it read (H)

9. I take the M22, and my soda blows up because I ran for the bus

That's an interesting story, especially items 8 and 9.

Archived