Possible photo trip?

yoshi

4 words

Don't go down there!

The ROW is the property of Transit, not the parks department. You don't need a fence for it to be tresspasing.

ok guys thank you for clearing that up for me

IAWTP, it is for one's safety reasons...

I don't wanna be a dick but what kind of safety reasons? The last train that rode there was about 50-something years ago, plus the rails are either completely destroyed or in horrible condition that no present train could run on.

I don't wanna be a dick but what kind of safety reasons? The last train that rode there was about 50-something years ago, plus the rails are either completely destroyed or in horrible condition that no present train could run on.

1) the trackway is littered with downed trees, dead animals (I saw a dead raccoon :eek:)

2) The trackway ends because a nasty tree collapse rendered the area impassable. Have to climb a very nasty steep hill to get up.

3) Even if you do get ahead of that (doubt it), the tracks end with some barbwire fence.

4) High bug count

5) High probability of tripping on things.

your not being a dick, he's a moron.

What does row mean? and where exactly is this abandoned track at?

1) the trackway is littered with downed trees, dead animals (I saw a dead raccoon :eek:)

2) The trackway ends because a nasty tree collapse rendered the area impassable. Have to climb a very nasty steep hill to get up.

3) Even if you do get ahead of that (doubt it), the tracks end with some barbwire fence.

4) High bug count

5) High probability of tripping on things.

i have been there many times with friends and iam very used to being in the woods and getting past obsticals just fine bugs are everywhere in the woods so you know what you are getting into when you go in there

i have been there many times with friends and iam very used to being in the woods and getting past obsticals just fine bugs are everywhere in the woods so you know what you are getting into when you go in there

did you hit that nasty little tree farm right before that one underpass?

did you hit that nasty little tree farm right before that one underpass?

yes i did the one with all the fallen trees that one was fun to get around you can see i put up some old pics from my last trip there

yes i did the one with all the fallen trees that one was fun to get around you can see i put up some old pics from my last trip there

Is it in the section with the steep incline on the sides?

i will do my best to thought i should be ok sines i bring my military gear with me so should be ok and come back with some good pic ^^

military gear won't save you from rabies.......unless it's bite resistant :(

military gear won't save you from rabies.......unless it's bite resistant :([/QUOT]

lol uniform is pretty strong lets see how it goes lol

what part of 'you are not allowed there" do you not understand.

mmm the part that theres not a single gate up that stops me or a single sigh that stats that i cant go there and as long as iam consearned it goes threw the park so i can walk all threw out it

not trying to be rude or anything

Archived