For The Hell Of It

Robert Bosco

Before, I use to railfan weekly. Now its once in a while or on occasion. I do more bus riding than train riding lately since I've just been sticking to riding around in NJ and don't venture much to NYC as I use to.

I hear ya. It can get tiring after a while.

I hear ya. It can get tiring after a while.

Ya, nothing exciting happening much around. And NJ is more fun if you know where to ride and what to ride. Lots of things have consumed my time too. Once in a while is good, or better when special events are happening.

I rarely do that. Last week I rode the (:) to and from Sheepshead Bay to get what might be my last R40 ride on the Brighton Express. Sometimes if I am coming back uptown from downtown during the rush hour, I would ride to Brooklyn and then go back uptown to get a seat.

Aside from myself, does anyone ride the subway, just for the hell of it? Like on a rainy day...or if you just have nothing to do. I actually find the subway the most enjoyable when I have no paticular destiantion. Especially on the (Q) (:) & (F).

Sure, all the time. I particularly like to ride the (2) out to Brooklyn and back.

Sure, all the time. I particularly like to ride the (2) out to Brooklyn and back.

How can you do that?I do ride the 2 line from the Bronx to Brooklyn 2 times,but it seem like you do it all the time.

Archived