Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

N-Trizzy2609

G Extension???!!!

(MTA) made the announcement that at 12:01 February 4th all (G) trains will terminate at Church Avenue instead of Smith-9th Street yet, the annoument was taken off on January 27th and now, Church Avenue still isn't seeing (G) service. What gives? Is there something wrong? Or did (MTA) made a mistake and counted their chickens early?

They probaly have to fix up the church ave station.So that (G) line T/Os and C/Rs.Can rest and chill there between runs.

From what I heard today the construction (F)(G) for this weekend will most likely be canceled due to NYCT not being able to coordinate the shuttle buses correctly. We'll just have to see.

From what I heard today the construction (F)(G) for this weekend will most likely be canceled due to NYCT not being able to coordinate the shuttle buses correctly. We'll just have to see.

Horray!!

Another weekend where i wont have to go local in Crooklyn on that (D)elta..

The (G) isnt going to get extended to Church Ave until the Culver Viaduct Rehab becomes full swing(meaning that construction at Smith-9sts will prevent the (G) from terminating there)...until that happens the (G) will continue to terminate at Smith 9 sts until the rehab project says otherwise...and if i remember correctly the rehab is projected to be in full swing by 2009

The (G) isnt going to get extended to Church Ave until the Culver Viaduct Rehab becomes full swing(meaning that construction at Smith-9sts will prevent the (G) from terminating there)...until that happens the (G) will continue to terminate at Smith 9 sts until the rehab project says otherwise...and if i remember correctly the rehab is projected to be in full swing by 2009

As much as that totally makes sense, It would be cool to see the (G) Terminate at Church Av now.

From what I heard today the construction (F)(G) for this weekend will most likely be canceled due to NYCT not being able to coordinate the shuttle buses correctly.

Because they couldn't coordinate the buses? :confused:

Something is wrong there. Both MTA and wikipedia along with my insider stated by early 2008 all (G) will terminate at Church. I think it's something more then that. If you ask me I think they they dont know what the hell there doing.

Because they couldn't coordinate the buses? :confused:

Probably couldn't assigned enough drivers in time to let them know if they wanna come in for that. Rarely happens but it has happened in the past. Weather is another factor.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.