Signs of change: List them here.

jacsnyy

I'll start off the list.

The B69 sign is now up on all B67 stops from Flatbush Avenue to Kensington-Cortelyou Road. (I have a picture, I'll upload it when my data works on my phone)

The B67 Northbound sign now says "via Flatbush Avenue" as opposed to "via 7th Avenue". In order to distinguish it from the B69 which will be via Vanderbilt Avenue.

The following readings have appeared on CS Depot buses:

Q15 BEECHHURST / POWELLS COVE BL / via 154 ST

Q15 FLUSHING / MAIN ST STATION / via 154 ST

The most interesting thing is that, on the Orion VII front signs, "POWELLS" and "STATION" are now spelled out instead of being abbreviated ("PWL" and "STA") as on the older Orion V signs and the Orion VII side signs.

It'll be interesting to see the new Q15A readings.

They are starting to tear down the B23 bus stops. At Cortelyou & Flatbush, the only thing left of the bus stop is the B23 on the pole.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I found one a week ago on the B41 (4232 being the bus, I think). It said "KINGS PLAZA (not KINGS PLZ) for one frame, and then "via FLATBUSH AV" in the second frame (not "via FLATBSH").

It seems that they're finally using the extra space on the new signs. The B25 displays "BROADWAY JCT" and "DOWNTOWN BKLYN". The Q44 Limited also alternates between "Q44" and "LIMITED" on the rear sign (displayed as "LTD" on older signs).

The buses that go to Myrlte-Wyckoff now say RIDGEWOOD TERM (RIDGEWD TERM on the RTS) instead of WYCKOFF AV or PALMETTO ST

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

THE Codes in there it reads Q15a via 7th ave

The following readings have appeared on CS Depot buses:

Q15 BEECHHURST / POWELLS COVE BL / via 154 ST

Q15 FLUSHING / MAIN ST STATION / via 154 ST

The most interesting thing is that, on the Orion VII front signs, "POWELLS" and "STATION" are now spelled out instead of being abbreviated ("PWL" and "STA") as on the older Orion V signs and the Orion VII side signs.

It'll be interesting to see the new Q15A readings.

The buses that go to Myrlte-Wyckoff now say RIDGEWOOD TERM (RIDGEWD TERM on the RTS) instead of WYCKOFF AV or PALMETTO ST

Some of the O7's out of FP do that also.

I've seen that code for quite a while, about a month now. I think this code was put in before the reflashing of systemwide codes.

Some of the O7's out of FP do that also.

All of the O7's out of FP do it, since 5 of the 6 lines that go to Myrtle-Wyckoff (sans the B13) are FP routes. Some drivers just don't use it.

I've seen that code for quite a while, about a month now. I think this code was put in before the reflashing of systemwide codes.

Yup. Instead of replacing the current code, they just made a whole new code for it (the B26 code for it is 4265 I think)

More updates. The B69 signs are on it's whole new route. The B61 signs are now on the B75 (and B77) stops in Park Slope. And the B57 signs are on the B75 signs in Carroll Gardens. The only exception is Smith-9th Street stop which still has the B75/77 signs.

The M104, when going up to West Harlem, now says "via BROADWAY" on most of the NGs. When going downtown, the NGs have "EAST MIDTOWN" spelled out, causing the side-Horizons to be shrunk into a thinner typeface.

The M100's NGs have "via Amsterdam" and "via Broadway" spelled out entirely.

The M98, on some NGs, says "Ft Washington" instead of "Ft Washngtn." Due to this change, the side-Horizons are in a thinner face.

On an NG, an M4 said "BROADWAY-135 ST" instead of "BWAY-135 ST."

Archived