High School Students Fighting on J Line

Messino

So I go to take the J train and these girls are getting out of hand ..Why the police were not there to begin with is beyond me, it was raining, the kids are rowdy and hide in the train station all day.The cops are usually at this station since its where all of the school kids go..I didnt start recording until after I saw the aggressive girl throw her coffee all over the girl who was sitting down saying she didnt want to fight..(J):tdown:

to make it worse there are women with baby strollers and had 3 babies in them and they think its funny too and decide to stand around and watch and a few times the fight gets too close to the baby carriages that are out of the scene

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2953/tyug1.mp4

First of all, i think this belongs in the subway thread.

It seems that Messino, Joe and Johnqpublic are never happy but it another story.

Second what the point of posting it. There been 'fights' on NYC subway with high school for as long as maybe the NYC subway system has been around.

If you were unhurt that all that matter Messino.:tdown:

What are you bringing my name up for, kid, this is my first post in this thread.

It's a shame you want to become a teacher, because you are one dumb motherf**ker. Also, didn't you say in another thread that you weren't going to respond to my posts? Clearly you've gone the extra mile to not respond to my posts, but to mention me where I haven't even posted.

Two words: dip & shit.

First of all angry man at the world, i think this belongs in the subway thread.

It seems that Messino, Joe and Johnqpine have their own agenda and never post anything 'positive' or happy.:eek::P

Second what the point of posting it. There been 'fights' on NYC subway with high school for as long as maybe the NYC subway system has been around.

It seems that Messino, Joe and Johnqpine have their own agenda and never post anything 'positive' or happy.:eek::P

Second what the point of posting it. I am not condoning the fights but what new even after watching this video. There been 'fights' on NYC subway with high school for as long as maybe the NYC subway system has been around.

It seems that Messino, Joe and Johnqpine have their own agenda and never post anything 'positive' or happy.:eek::(

Second what the point of posting this video. I am not condoning the fights and those punk and jerk students but what is new even after watching this video? This crappy behavior occurred occasionaly on the subways even when i was in High School in Brooklyn 18-20 years ago.

There been 'fights' on NYC subway with high school for as long as maybe the NYC subway system has been around.

Did you really have to triple post?

The world isn't a "positive" place.....

No Orion. Guys i am sorry as i was trying to edit my comments on this topic and instead it posted 3x times by accident. Mods please edit it to only once.:P

I was making point that Messino should have just try to find a NYPD cop and move on. This is a sad incident but this is not a surprise in the NYC subway system that HS students have fight on trains for many years that my point.

No Orion. Guys i am sorry as i was trying to edit my comments on this topic and instead it posted 3x times by accident. Mods please edit it to only once.:P

I was making point that Messino should have just try to find a NYPD cop and move on. This is a sad incident but this is not a surprise in the NYC subway system that HS students have fight on trains for many years that my point.

I was waiting for the fight to end so I could go take the train..These kids are out of control and fight on the streets in stores etc.. The chinese food place removes all of the chairs and tables so the kids dont go in and hang out all day.

Kids like that these days = no hope for the future of our country...

You can teach kids subjects, but can they be taught how to behave like civilized people?

Yeah.. its a shame.. all I kept hearing when I first walked into the station was MY NIGGUH MY NIGGUH.. over and over... Its overkill that these kids think its acceptable to call each other MUH NIGGAH.. dont they hear how bad this sounds? They are referring to eachother like YO MUH SLAVE YO MUH SLAVE..... Kids are just staying dumber and dumber.... Abuse, Poverty and parents who dont care are the cause of this...

The station agent called the cops once the girls started fighting.. Should have called when the 10 minutes of yelling and confrontation during the "hot interview stage" was happening.. Imagine how bad things will get when there are NO station agents left. The MTA is happy though.. they are already removing the token booths. Broad street now has no token booth at all anymore. They dismantled it last week.

Yeah.. its a shame.. all I kept hearing when I first walked into the station was MY NIGGUH MY NIGGUH.. over and over... Its overkill that these kids think its acceptable to call each other MUH NIGGAH.. dont they hear how bad this sounds? They are referring to eachother like YO MUH SLAVE YO MUH SLAVE..... Kids are just staying dumber and dumber.... Abuse, Poverty and parents who dont care are the cause of this...

The station agent called the cops once the girls started fighting.. Should have called when the 10 minutes of yelling and confrontation during the "hot interview stage" was happening.. Imagine how bad things will get when there are NO station agents left. The MTA is happy though.. they are already removing the token booths. Broad street now has no token booth at all anymore. They dismantled it last week.

Well the slight upside is when they stop giving those scum*, er.. kids free rides, there'll likely be a drop off in kids riding the trains. As they'll need to travel close to home or they'll just drop out.

For kids like those, why should taxpayers be forced to give them free education? Nothing is going to help them with behavior like that. I'm sorry to say it so bluntly, but some people are lost causes, leave them be and focus on giving better education to the ones that really wants to learn and make better use of their lives.

The Teachers don't need more personel or funds. Just kick out all the disruptive kids and then the teachers will have kids that'll want to learn and improve the teacher-student relations. I would imagine if teachers had kids that gave a shit about improving themselves, they'd be just as motivated in turn. THat's a true win-win. Then they can focus on getting rid of the teachers that don't give a shit because god knows there's some teachers who don't give a damn either on their own behavior or because of kids that act like wanna be 'gangstas'.

end of rant.

*I'm not saying all kids are like those in the video [there are good kids that can't afford to ride the train everyday which is very unfortunate], but you know what I mean.

Typical and disturbing. In the defence of the police, it is possible that they were not there because they were dealing with a previous incident since you say that this is a trouble spot. Other wise, F them and the hose they rode in on. One of the many resons I hate that my tax money goes to pay for public schools. I never whent to one and my kids sure as hell won't.

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!! Did you see the dude that picked up the hair off the floor? Priceless.This is everyday along the (J).When you have a train line that passes through richmond hill H.S,Franklin K.Lane and Transit Tech.You are bound to see some ish.Not a good time to cut down the police force Bloomy.

This is sickening. While the white and asian kids go to Stuyvesant and Bronx Science, minority kids fight on subway platforms. I'm getting sick of this. So much for "Change".

This thing happens everyday.

Haha yanked that b*tch's wig off, she really deserved it.

My school had like 3 fights today and the day isn't even over, I know another one is supposed to happen if it didn't already, smh. It seems like it's more girls than guys.

@FG there's these little birds that always want to fight in every race, not just Hispanic & Black. And I agree it is sickening.

Crazy crap as always in NYC. Nothing is new with students anyways... Kids are fked up these days.. Some.. And then the (MTA) wants to sh9t can S/A and cut on cops.. Wow..

First of all, i think this belongs in the subway thread.

It seems that Messino, Joe and Johnqpublic are never happy but it another story.

Dude your totally a News Buff...

BTW its NOT called a Subway THREAD, its a Subway FORUM

No, he just has to chime in on everything [which is fine]. The part about generalizing on the 'negativity aspect' of a few posters was uncalled for.

Yeah but Hudson River does create a Lot of news posts.. There should be a news forum here then :P lol

BTW its NOT called a Subway TREAD, its a Subway FORUM

BTW It's not called a Subway TREAD, it's a Subway THREAD.

You find TREAD on the bottoms of automobile tires :P

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_5_8; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.22.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Safari/531.22.7

What a jackass, is he going to go and have EVERY fight clip removed next?

Fight vids make good entertainment. Especially when neither side knows -how- to fight.

Archived