High School Students Fighting on J Line

Messino

What was the point of removing it?

OT: Why is this website in "Mobile" mode?

Wirelessly Posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3)

BTW It's not called a Subway TREAD, it's a Subway THREAD.

You find TREAD on the bottoms of automobile tires :P

lol forgot the H, but Forums isn't threads

Thread = Topic :P

I wonder if a monkey knows that too lol

Wirelessly Posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3)

Yeah.. its a shame.. all I kept hearing when I first walked into the station was MY NIGGUH MY NIGGUH.. over and over... Its overkill that these kids think its acceptable to call each other MUH NIGGAH.. dont they hear how bad this sounds? They are referring to eachother like YO MUH SLAVE YO MUH SLAVE..... Kids are just staying dumber and dumber.... Abuse, Poverty and parents who dont care are the cause of this...

Keep in mind that this took place on the (J) TRAIN @ 111th Street. The (J) is a ghetto line, and 111th Street Station is in a ghetto neighborhood. NORMAL KIDS in NORMAL AREAS(such as MYSELF) don't usually act that way. Ghetto-a** kids, however do act that way on a regular basis. And concerning the notion that kids are getting dumber 'these days', I'm pretty sure that the kids who spray-painted trains back in the seventies and eighties were not much better than these guys.

Keep in mind that this took place on the (J) TRAIN @ 111th Street. The (J) is a ghetto line, and 111th Street Station is in a ghetto neighborhood. NORMAL KIDS in NORMAL AREAS(such as MYSELF) don't usually act that way. Ghetto-a** kids, however do act that way on a regular basis. And concerning the notion that kids are getting dumber 'these days', I'm pretty sure that the kids who spray-painted trains back in the seventies and eighties were not much better than these guys.

Exactly. New York City was a much more dangerous place in the 1980s... Especially with the crack epidemic. The trains were graffiti'd both inside and out, crime was rampant, shootings everywhere, I'm sure one fight on a train is nothing compared to what really happened back in the day. Fights happen, this time it managed to occur on a subway train of all places. Usually you'd take something like that to a back alley or something when you're out of the public eye.

What are you bringing my name up for, kid, this is my first post in this thread.

It's a shame you want to become a teacher, because you are one dumb motherf**ker. Also, didn't you say in another thread that you weren't going to respond to my posts? Clearly you've gone the extra mile to not respond to my posts, but to mention me where I haven't even posted.

Two words: dip & shit.

Shortline Bus=Hudson River. I've been wanting to think otherwise, but this confirms it.

What a dick, he reported to youtube and had it removed...

You need to understand something, Shortlinebus aka Hudson river is not the brightest bulb in the box, I've heard stories. He gets very jelouse when someone else creates a new post-thread whatever about something because he has some sort of a dieses about having to be on here 24-7 and making sure he's #1 on posting bullshit on here. And for him to go after Joe is incredible. He thinks he's the School teacher, Weatherman, Newsman, Guidance conselor of the New York City Transit Forums....GTF outta here...

Good. There's no need to further perpetuate negative stereotypes.

In all honesty sir, you don't really help the issue at all if ever. If these stereotypes bother you so friggin much why the hell don't you try and be the one who rises above it. You don't see me walking around getting all uptight when I see shit like this up on the internet and I am a minority. Grow up and try making a difference for once.

This is sickening. While the white and asian kids go to Stuyvesant and Bronx Science, minority kids fight on subway platforms. I'm getting sick of this. So much for "Change".

So what? We got white and asian kids going to my school too. We have minority students in the honor society. Your generalizations doesn't work all the time.

As for the fight, it was really a b*tch move to dump coffee over the girl who didn't want to fight. Eh, I guess they never learn until they end up in Rikers.

Really? It's not just 111th street and "ghetto areas" which breed these people, but it's all over the place. I've seen some of those people on the East Side ect. You live in a safe neighborhood don't you? Watch there be a crackhouse right down the corner with 4 or 5 drug dealers at night. These people come from all over the city. I doubt there's one neighborhood in the city without these people.

For people supporting the race battle, racism is plain stupid. It's not the whole race that starts out like that, but a few individuals. Do a few selective racists define a whole population? No. Just leave them alone and let natural selection deal with the kid that calls minorities names. I'll promise you he won't live to the age of 35.

You need to understand something, Shortlinebus aka Hudson river is not the brightest bulb in the box, I've heard stories. He gets very jelouse when someone else creates a new post-thread whatever about something because he has some sort of a dieses about having to be on here 24-7 and making sure he's #1 on posting bullshit on here. And for him to go after Joe is incredible. He thinks he's the School teacher, Weatherman, Newsman, Guidance conselor of the New York City Transit Forums....GTF outta here...

Theres really no point of posting News on this forum, Shortline Bus is always early on News.. I mean almost all is posts is news... Nothin of transit discussion..

Thats why hes a News Buff... >< Smh

There are other places bad enough then just 111...

You got: Harlem, East New York, Morrisania, Melrose, Jamaica, Corona, Washington Hts and a few other parts of NYC. Not all is bad... But PARTs~ Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and maybe even SI... Across the globe..

Theres really no point of posting News on this forum, Shortline Bus is always early on News.. I mean almost all is posts is news... Nothin of transit discussion..

he's like

n83237582338_7774.jpg

:P

Shortline Bus = ShortYellow Bus (in mark1447's eyes) :P

Ok, he puts it under the general forums section where you can pretty much discuss things other than trains and buses but I wake up at 1:30-2am and this guy is right there updating his own threads. I come home 5-6pm and boom right there. When does he sleep? Thats a compulsive disorder.

LMFAOOO! Agreed! Hes turning NYCTF into a 24/7 News portal.. If he loves news, he may as well join the media or even be here:

http://www.worldnewsforums.com/

Ok, he puts it under the general forums section where you can pretty much discuss things other than trains and buses but I wake up at 1:30-2am and this guy is right there updating his own threads. I come home 5-6pm and boom right there. When does he sleep? Thats a compulsive disorder.

he's like

n83237582338_7774.jpg

Is shortline banned? Cause if not, i don't think it is wise to trash like that while he can still read it.. just saying

He needs to learn the hard way. Some people are a few cards short of a full deck if you know what I mean....

Is shortline banned? Cause if not, i don't think it is wise to trash like that while he can still read it.. just saying

His first handle "Hudson River" is banned. Right now, he is not.

He also has a handle "R-7 SEPTA Local" on the other site which is a dead pos forum that is still alive to this day, Straphangers.org... back then he post lots of current event news crap, replied to me back or are you there post which is annoying, trying to be a mod, etc....

His first handle "Hudson River" is banned. Right now, he is not.

He also has a handle "R-7 SEPTA Local" on the other site which is a dead pos forum that is still alive to this day, Straphangers.org... back then he post lots of current event news crap, replied to me back or are you there post which is annoying, trying to be a mod, etc....

Wow, thanks for posting that info.

Either way, to hell with Straphangers. That site is flooded with nothing but full of shit foamers that like to b*tch about car types and service routes and the fare. I hope their domain expires quick.

Archived