High School Students Fighting on J Line

Messino

His first handle "Hudson River" is banned. Right now, he is not.

He also has a handle "R-7 SEPTA Local" on the other site which is a dead pos forum that is still alive to this day, Straphangers.org... back then he post lots of current event news crap, replied to me back or are you there post which is annoying, trying to be a mod, etc....

Actually, Hudson River didnt get a permanent ban he got a 1 year ban if I'm correct.

His old Hudson River account is unbanned right now. But I don't see it on the forum I guess he got a new one..

Actually, Hudson River didnt get a permanent ban he got a 1 year ban if I'm correct.

His old Hudson River account is unbanned right now. But I don't see it on the forum I guess he got a new one..

Guess Harry figured out that Shortline and HR were the same and decided to merge their posts.

UA

Wow, thanks for posting that info.

Either way, to hell with Straphangers. That site is flooded with nothing but full of shit foamers that like to b*tch about car types and service routes and the fare. I hope their domain expires quick.

To be fair, it started off well and good, but just degenerated over time due to bad moderation [a commie/dictator] that sided with the trolls and banned the decent people for no good reason. Then other sites came in and people jumped ship and moved on.

Now strappies is a ghost town with once in a while useful discussions, but way too many 'where this car should go to that line', etc. What they should do is combine all the subway threads as there's way too many overlaps there especially the Lexington Av and 7th Av stuff etc.

Why dont you guys just devote a seperate thread to him? Going on about him is just feeding the fire..This is about fighting on the J line and how worse things will get when there are no Token booth clerks left.

Why dont you guys just devote a seperate thread to him? Going on about him is just feeding the fire..This is about fighting on the J line and how worse things will get when there are no Token booth clerks left.

It took a left turn because he's a dick, you understand? He had to chime in on your thread for no reason just to act like he's some sort of an authority.

In all honesty sir, you don't really help the issue at all if ever. If these stereotypes bother you so friggin much why the hell don't you try and be the one who rises above it. You don't see me walking around getting all uptight when I see shit like this up on the internet and I am a minority. Grow up and try making a difference for once.

Do you always have to make a snide @ss response to everything I say?

GROW A DICK!!! If you're gonna get your panties up in a bunch everytime someone disagrees with you then there's something up with you big time.

To be fair, it started off well and good, but just degenerated over time due to bad moderation [a commie/dictator] that sided with the trolls and banned the decent people for no good reason. Then other sites came in and people jumped ship and moved on.

Now strappies is a ghost town with once in a while useful discussions, but way too many 'where this car should go to that line', etc. What they should do is combine all the subway threads as there's way too many overlaps there especially the Lexington Av and 7th Av stuff etc.

This is one of the rare times that IAWTP. It sucks because I still consider strappies to be my "home" transit website (even though I rarely post there). As hard as it is to believe, strappies was the #1 NYC transit message board from 2001 to 2004.

Wow, thanks for posting that info.

Either way, to hell with Straphangers. That site is flooded with nothing but full of shit foamers that like to b*tch about car types and service routes and the fare. I hope their domain expires quick.

See above.

You are the one who brought up stereo types, no one ever mentioned any stereo types you douche.

vomit

You mean it bothers you when I hit you with the truth? Grow a spine and deal with it. I've watched you post on here more times than I cared to without saying a word. It's time someone actually told you to your face how pathetic you sound every time you come out with this minority bullshit of yours. I'm a minority too and I've never used it to justify anything that's happened in my life or anyone's around me unless it was blatantly obvious (which is pretty damn rare).

You drop comments of the sort like its a dime a dozen and it's pretty damn old. It also shows where you are in your life and it's sad. The last time I mentioned this to you I actually gave you advice, which was pretty damn generous of me from what I've seen of you. You're the reason your life sucks. The sooner you realize it the sooner you might even be able to save it. Save me the bullshit brotha. There are plenty of people down on their luck right now who wouldn't dare to say the shit you say. It's an insult to people who, despite their racial backgrounds, do just as much in their lives to prove their worth as anyone else and never think to make those comments.

You are the definition of loser. And despite the fact I've come out and said any of this to you, I actually am pretty disgusted that I have to describe anyone like this. I do my best to stay away from making comments like these. But you have proven you do not deserve the generosity. Nor will you receive it from me going forward till something changes outta you.

You mean it bothers you when I hit you with the truth? Grow a spine and deal with it. I've watched you post on here more times than I cared to without saying a word. It's time someone actually told you to your face how pathetic you sound every time you come out with this minority bullshit of yours. I'm a minority too and I've never used it to justify anything that's happened in my life or anyone's around me unless it was blatantly obvious (which is pretty damn rare).

You drop comments of the sort like its a dime a dozen and it's pretty damn old. It also shows where you are in your life and it's sad. The last time I mentioned this to you I actually gave you advice, which was pretty damn generous of me from what I've seen of you. You're the reason your life sucks. The sooner you realize it the sooner you might even be able to save it. Save me the bullshit brotha. There are plenty of people down on their luck right now who wouldn't dare to say the shit you say. It's an insult to people who, despite their racial backgrounds, do just as much in their lives to prove their worth as anyone else and never think to make those comments.

You are the definition of loser. And despite the fact I've come out and said any of this to you, I actually am pretty disgusted that I have to describe anyone like this. I do my best to stay away from making comments like these. But you have proven you do not deserve the generosity. Nor will you receive it from me going forward till something changes outta you.

1) I'm going to CUNY Law School in the fall. I busted my @ss to get there. I didn't have a super high score on the LSAT but CUNY knew that I was a diligent and tenacious student

2) STFU

GROW A DICK!!! If you're gonna get your panties up in a bunch everytime someone disagrees with you then there's something up with you big time.

Hooked on phonics worked for me

1) I'm going to CUNY Law School in the fall. I busted my @ss to get there. I didn't have a super high score on the LSAT but CUNY knew that I was a diligent and tenacious student

2) STFU

Hooked on phonics worked for me

1: Your attitude stinks to high hell. All the degrees and hard work in the world now couldn't make you look like a better person. You hate everything that isn't an express bus. You sit here playing the victim like everybody picks on you. But they aren't. They just get sick and tired of hearing your pessimistic comments.

2: Or what? You gonna hit me with one word responses?

1: Your attitude stinks to high hell. All the degrees and hard work in the world now couldn't make you look like a better person. You hate everything that isn't an express bus. You sit here playing the victim like everybody picks on you. But they aren't. They just get sick and tired of hearing your pessimistic comments.

I, without a shadow of doubt, AWTP x1000%!!!!

2: Or what? You gonna hit me with one word responses?

He's gonna damage you with the power of WORDS! :(

You're all acting like the whackjobs in the vidja :(

He's a lost cause....

I'm being real cordial with the man yet he's acting like an insolent jerk. I don't know what Weinberg slipped in his coffee this morning that's making him like this but he needs to cut the bullshit and come back to reality.

The whole world against Forest Glen...as usual. It needs to stop.

Archived