High School Students Fighting on J Line

Messino

Jeez.. Im sorry I even started this thread.

Sir, don't be sorry in the least. The one who should be sorry will go unmentioned. All you did was present something you witnessed. Nothing to be sorry for.

@ lrg, nobody's even paying attention to him anymore in this thread.

1: Your attitude stinks to high hell. All the degrees and hard work in the world now couldn't make you look like a better person. You hate everything that isn't an express bus. You sit here playing the victim like everybody picks on you. But they aren't. They just get sick and tired of hearing your pessimistic comments.

2: Or what? You gonna hit me with one word responses?

Nearly every Friday since September I've been volunteering at the Holy Apostles Soup Kitchen in midtown Manhattan. I don't know why you're talking all this trash. All I said is that I'm tired of black on black violence and then hood rat lrg5784 and his posse started to flame me like they always do. This is the same sh!t that I dealt with at Subchat for 4 years. I'm not here to make enemies. I had a whole bunch of Nova LFSA (they run on LOCAL routes btw) pics that I was going to post on Friday. If you don't like the content of my post then STFU and mind your own business.

Nearly every Friday since September I've been volunteering at the Holy Apostles Soup Kitchen in midtown Manhattan. I don't know why you're talking all this trash. All I said is that I'm tired of black on black violence and then hood rat lrg5784 and his posse started to flame me like they always do. This is the same sh!t that I dealt with at Subchat for 4 years. I'm not here to make enemies. I had a whole bunch of Nova LFSA (they run on LOCAL routes btw) pics that I was going to post on Friday. If you don't like the content of my post then STFU and mind your own business.

Sir, you are Insane.

You know something, you are one sick, vile, twisted, demented, DERANGED F*CKHEAD!!!!!! I've given your dumb ass countless upon countless upon COUNTLESS benefits of the doubt and you keep f*cking it up with these Weinberg responses...responses imitating a guy you say you hate so much yet you bite off his dick EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!! I've had it with you. You are a cretin, a phony, a three-dollar bill!! So take this comment like it and go f*ck yourself in the ass you worthless bag of scum!!

You know something, you are one sick, vile, twisted, demented, DERANGED F*CKHEAD!!!!!! I've given your dumb ass countless upon countless upon COUNTLESS benefits of the doubt and you keep f*cking it up with these Weinberg responses...responses imitating a guy you say you hate so much yet you bite off his dick EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!! I've had it with you. You are a cretin, a phony, a three-dollar bill!! So take this comment like it and go f*ck yourself in the ass you worthless bag of scum!!

:confused: Eh, this is actually a bit excessive there man.

The point I'm trying to make really is that this crap is gonna stop one way or another. I've been ignoring his posts for the longest and it's just to the point a line has to be drawn somewhere.

Why are you even wasting energy arguing?

Archived