i saw knight rider today

Guest MTA Bus

Guest MTA Bus

This morning, I was about to get on the ®/(V) at Woodhaven Blvd when I saw an MCI come around the corner. the destation sign was set to the Q69. I thought it was a joke. When i got a look at the driver, I realized that the driver was Knight Rider. He was driving Mta Bus # 3191.

funny... some ppl. on here are quick to say "take it to the PM's" whenever a flame war occurs, right....

Where them same ppl. now....

If anything, THIS is what PM's are for....

Threadstarter... if you saw the man, fine... cool beans... but don't post what you saw him do, that could get the man in any type of trouble/disciplinary action/etc...

See, it's this notion by a lot of us forum users, that only transit fans (and similar members of the like) frequent these type of forums.... Far from the case... Can't take everything for granted...

so yeh, just be a lil careful with what you say; try to leave the specifics out of the "public" eye.... especially to the members that openly & willingly choose to have displayed, their respective MTA job titles on here....

Glad my work goes noticed and don't worry about big brother they could kiss my ass cuz I wasnt doing anything wrong but I'm glad I got peeps attention lol:p and you caught it with my old friend 3191

by the way I was not in svc at the time

Yeah I see B/Os in Staten Island sign their buses up to Bx13 Yankee Stadium when they're deadheading cuz they know they're transitfans out there who want a photo op. KR keep doing your thing :P

It sucks there isn't a 'Go Yankees' sign, but I have seen the Bx13 signs in Queens before. One was probably heading from CS to th Q32 line. I was wondering why it had Bx13 till I saw the Yankees stadium sign.

Ya gotta see me when I'm riding A MCI with A Q100<R>iker Isl ..I turn heads

Yeah I see B/Os in Staten Island sign their buses up to Bx13 Yankee Stadium when they're deadheading cuz they know they're transitfans out there who want a photo op. KR keep doing your thing ;)

Most likely its because they were supporting the Yankees :(

It sucks there isn't a 'Go Yankees' sign, but I have seen the Bx13 signs in Queens before. One was probably heading from CS to th Q32 line. I was wondering why it had Bx13 till I saw the Yankees stadium sign.

At SEPTA, they have a GO PHILLIES sign. (Noticed it when I was on vacation down there). And I see an occasional B7 & Q24 sign that says Bx13

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

who cares just give kr his props. there isn't nothing wrong with supporting a b/o or t/o.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

who cares just give kr his props. there isn't nothing wrong with supporting a b/o or t/o.

Yeah, by posting that information detail the location, day/time, bus number, and a wrong destination sign info on that particular bus is a no-no, and NYCTF handle even it's not him. The OP shouldnt post that info, that MTA B/O is doing his job and should have put up Not In Service sign which he has to if you not picking up passengers; he better be lucky if he did not given a write-up from the management.

Consider you and other people reading who wants to post like that the op did on this or any other NYC transportation forums to be warned. This has happen before and unfortunate it did past years.

These type of post with that many detail information should be handle privately and not be posted on public. MTA is reading forums, if you havent realized yet.

Only if and only if there is a serious incident involved with a MTA employee that is offensive with very detail info may be posted which is really very rare in some cases.

Yeah, by posting that information detail the location, day/time, bus number, and a wrong destination sign info on that particular bus is a no-no, and NYCTF handle even it's not him. The OP shouldnt post that info, that MTA B/O is doing his job and should have put up Not In Service sign which he has to if you not picking up passengers; he better be lucky if he did not given a write-up from the management.

Consider you and other people reading who wants to post like that the op did on this or any other NYC transportation forums to be warned. This has happen before and unfortunate it did past years.

These type of post with that many detail information should be handle privately and not be posted on public. MTA is reading forums, if you havent realized yet.

Only if and only if there is a serious incident involved with a MTA employee that is offensive with very detail info may be posted which is really very rare in some cases.

O plz your friggin making yourself sound like A Winening Wfe waa waa waa don't worry about me and go back and read some mo bs ok ,Your not (MTA) so stop trying wannabe ,Nobody else is bitc$%^ except you plus A surface dispatcher lol at it ok so stop the shit and go have A Eskimo pie .Do I look like I care what you say ....You should know me better

Q69. Out of all possible number choices this is the best one. I applaud you KR LOL

Thanks for the support peeps but now I'm requesting this to be locked cuz I don't like to be told nothing ,When it comes to protocol ,I'm good so next time put this in the Chatbox guys ok .

This won't be the first time I will be spotted :tup:

Q69 formely Q19a ditmars was my former home route that's why I sport the Q69

If KR was DHing than whats the big fuss?

Even MTA B/Os get to have some fun with their jobs.

When I DH into NYC, I sign up "GO RED SOXS!" and it never fails to get people pointing and laughing.

Lighten up Francis!

Guest MTA Bus
Glad my work goes noticed and don't worry about big brother they could kiss my ass cuz I wasnt doing anything wrong but I'm glad I got peeps attention lol:p and you caught it with my old friend 3191

by the way I was not in svc at the time

Thanks.

Archived